$600 car!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The big oil companies will make Dang Sure that thing will never be allowed in the U.S.! I would definitely buy one or maybe two, I don't think I could fit in just one of them. One for each cheek maybe? :D

I would like a pair of those ugly ducklings.

I don't believe the 258 MPG for a minute even down hill with a tail wind after I eat a Mexican Burrito.

However, I would like it for driving back and forth to work.

I'd buy one .....but after American auto industry, oil industry, insurance industry, unions and government were done, the thing would cost well over $15,000.

Edited by Garufa
By the time it would get to the states you can bet there won't be a $600 price tag on it.

600 would be the monthly payment on the least as if it did all that the would not let us own it or heaven forbid make any modifications to it as that would void our least agreement.

They probably will never sell them here as once we own something we do was we want, just like Cartman says. Yes I just used a South Park reference.

It will be like the EV1, we should have had the option for electric cars long ago but they killed it. I am not saying that they are right for everyone but the option could have been there and the price would have come down, but that is a rant for another time and place.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.