• NO

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BenderBendingRodriguez

For people who do or have used them, what were/are you carrying in it? I would imagine that could make a pretty big difference.

Guest nicemac
For people who do or have used them, what were/are you carrying in it? I would imagine that could make a pretty big difference.

My wife is carrying a S&W 442.

btw, it has two pockets for guns, so you could carry two in one band…

Yes - about every 6 months to a year if you use it everyday. They wear out.

The Ace Case version works fairly well for my Mdl 36 j-frame, + 2 speed strips in the mag pockets. Still use the old one when walking/jogging. The new one is for church, etc, and rarely used.

I've had the gun walk right out of the holster 2-3 times, before I learned to make sure my belt/waistband is adding support. Probably not a problem with an airweight or polymer gun.

I also have a Bulldog that is useless for any of my guns, might work with a mousegun.

Totally impractical of way of carry if you expect deploy it in any kind of lifesaving situation.

Designed for deep concealment so hopefully you are a fortune teller and can predict when trouble is coming so you can get it out in time.

Edited by TNRobocop

my friend used to carry his glock sub-compact in one while wearing a t-shirt. h was a very lean 6' 225lbs. he was local DEA then. didnt do it often but did come in handy from time to time. sure its no quick draw, but I can see its applications.. I dont see how lifting your shirt and drawing is any different than other IWB or concealed type holsters