Looking for work in the middle nashville area.

Guest Domestic

Guest Domestic

Hey guys before i get any comments on why don't you look in the paper or on craigslist ect. I am looking to get into a full time permanent position. I have not had much luck with temp companies and or craigslist as most of the job ads become some sort of spam or work from home crap. Like i mentioned i am looking for a full time with possible over time permanent position. I have 6+ years working in Shipping and Receiving / Warehouse work. I have 5+ years sit down forklift exp and also 6+ years barcode scanner exp. In the past 6 years of working i have worked at only 2 different places and i have never been fired or written up. I show up for work on time and i do my work at a rather quick pace as it makes the day go by a little faster or so it seems. I am 23 years old and i am a white male. I am married i have my own home and vehicle as well as a 6 month old son so if i were to get hired i am not a young person looking for a few weeks of pay and then quit because i do not want to work. If you know any companies or friends or family that are hiring please drop me a line. I have my info listed at the bottom.

John Lowman

310-465-6391 (Cell)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brandon_pitt

Good luck with the search Domestic. Things are tight around Smyrna/Murfreesboro area but I will keep my ears and eyes open.

Guest Domestic

Im in the donelson area close to opry mills mall. I can commute a decent distance though. I would be able to work as far as murfreesboro , lebanon , bellvue , etc.

• Administrator
Im in the donelson area close to opry mills mall. I can commute a decent distance though. I would be able to work as far as murfreesboro , lebanon , bellvue , etc.

My previous employer (I left on my own) employs a good number of tow motor drivers. They are based in Smyrna but have warehousing near Mt. Juliet / Lebanon. I'll try to find out who they use as their hiring agency.

Guest Domestic
My previous employer (I left on my own) employs a good number of tow motor drivers. They are based in Smyrna but have warehousing near Mt. Juliet / Lebanon. I'll try to find out who they use as their hiring agency.

That sounds great please let me know , I sure do appreciate you guys times are tough right now especially for good honest hard working americans.

I see ads frequently in our paper (Clarksville) for positions - thru Kelly I think (?) for temp and temp to perm in Springfiled. I'd suggest giving that a shot as a lot of those types of roles convert to fulltime.

As many have said, good luck - and for my two cents, you are doing what any fella or gal needing work does, that is, using your noodle and not leaving any stone unturned.

I will also keep an eye and ear out - please keep us updated and again, the best of luck to you.

Guest Domestic

Thanks guys if it were not for the tsunami/earthquake hitting japan i would still be at the same company i was at for the past 3 years but since that happened they have pretty much shut down our side of production. Theres work out here just hard to get a foot in the door and with the turn over rate so ridiculously high companies are using temp companies which is understandable but for someone like myself i am looking for a perm position i mean if i like my job which its hard for me not to i will work there for years. Im not the type of person who wakes up at 5:00am pissed off that i have to work. I jump out of bed get my self together go to work and work a good steady pace and enjoy myself while im doing it.