Any Gun shows

Went to the Dickson show today. A waste of money IMO, should have been maybe a $5 dollar show with a dollar off coupon.

Ken's Guns, York and Lock and Load were the big dealers, in a building about a 1/4 the size of Nash. fairgrounds.

Just a little warning. If you're planning on attending the Goodman show at the Nashville fairgrounds,

be prepared to pay $5.00 to park, plus the $8.00 admission fee.

Went there this AM, traffic backed up in the street waiting to get in. This was around 10AM. Not a

lot of cars there. Building not full, dealer wise.

Another one of Mayor Dean's tactics to drive business out of the fairgrounds so he can get his

way to turn this property over to developers for other purposes. If I lived in Nashville, Dean would

not get my vote. Won't be going back until the parking fee goes away. $13.00 to see a Goodman

show is way over the top.

JMHO

yes i think the parking fee will kill gunshows at the fairgrounds .do you think that the parking fee will pay all the help they have to have to collect it . i am at a gunshow in irving tx parking is 10 bucks and 10 bucks to get in 1250 tables lots of neat stuff

yes i think the parking fee will kill gunshows at the fairgrounds .do you think that the parking fee will pay all the help they have to have to collect it . i am at a gunshow in irving tx parking is 10 bucks and 10 bucks to get in 1250 tables lots of neat stuff

Hear ya. 1250 tables is a whole different matter. I would ante up a bit for that. Shows around here have

about as many tables as a family picnic.

Enjoy.....

Bill Goodman's show at the fairground has always sucked. Same old vendors displaying the same old merchandise. The only thing that changes are the prices. If it won't sell, raise the price.

Food is poor and expensive, rest rooms are filthy, the place is overun with rappers in the afternoons and now you have to pay to park.

Being out of pocket 13 bucks to get into this show is something I am ashamed of wasting my money on. In certain circles it could help get you a mental disability.

• 1 month later...
i will be in my corner. i brought a big 50 for folks to look at this weekend.this one was made by ac spark plug in may 1942 over the loast year i have rebuilt it to be like new.stop by and say hi. also have slide fire stocks very good deals to tgo members

Any AK mags?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk