New Gun Store in Knoxville

Just wanted to pass this along to those here. I have no affiliation with him but have had a decent conversation with him. He is a decent guy but he has no inventory at this time because he is just starting out. He did say he is willing to order anything that someone might want if they don't mid waiting. He also said he isn't looking to get rich, just cover his rent and costs associated with operating the shop.

He is also one of the farthest east shops in Knoxville. He is located On Tazewell pike about 1/8th mile from Murphy road which is the road that connects Tazewell and Washington pikes.

He will be charging $20 for transfers. That is $20 for the transfer and $10 for the TICS. This is about as cheap as anywhere else in Knoxville.

bbfirearms@hotmail.com

Chris Bayless

B & B Firearms

5417 Tazewell Pike Suite B

Knoxville, Tn. 37918

Even though he is an FFL holder he said he is not going to be doing any gunsmithing. He said it required additional inspections and licensing because of the chemicals and tools normally used in gunsmithing.

If you have an opportunity to buy something and don't mind waiting please give this guy a chance. We definitely need another down to earth dealer. It also sounds like his pricing is going to be reasonable compared to most others in the area.

And just to reiterate, I have no affiliation with him.

Dolomite

ETA:

5417 Tazewell Pike Suite B, knoxville tn - Google Maps

Edited by Dolomite_supafly
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nysos

Good to see such cheap transfers, and this shop is by far the closest to my house compared to the others. If his hours are good I will definitely be doing some shopping here. Good to see some competition popping up in the knoxville area, right now coal creek gets money from me for range time/targets, occasionally ammo when I haven't had time to reload. Bill's outpost gets some money, accessories (haven't bought any firearms yet from them but plan to), and new guy will be getting my transfers.

• 1 month later...
Guest bulluck533

Got to go by Stars and Stripes shooting sports this weekend and the people there were nice.

There prices were high compared to Bill's Outpost and Frontier Firearms, but as i said they were good people.

• 4 weeks later...
Just wanted to pass this along to those here. I have no affiliation with him but have had a decent conversation with him. He is a decent guy but he has no inventory at this time because he is just starting out. He did say he is willing to order anything that someone might want if they don't mid waiting. He also said he isn't looking to get rich, just cover his rent and costs associated with operating the shop.

He is also one of the farthest east shops in Knoxville. He is located On Tazewell pike about 1/8th mile from Murphy road which is the road that connects Tazewell and Washington pikes.

He will be charging $20 for transfers. That is $20 for the transfer and $10 for the TICS. This is about as cheap as anywhere else in Knoxville.

Even though he is an FFL holder he said he is not going to be doing any gunsmithing. He said it required additional inspections and licensing because of the chemicals and tools normally used in gunsmithing.

If you have an opportunity to buy something and don't mind waiting please give this guy a chance. We definitely need another down to earth dealer. It also sounds like his pricing is going to be reasonable compared to most others in the area.

And just to reiterate, I have no affiliation with him.

Dolomite

ETA:

5417 Tazewell Pike Suite B, knoxville tn - Google Maps

Got by to see this new store, sure enough it is owned by my old buddy Chris. We played baseball together, swam together, went to High School together. I visited with him for almost 2 hours. We talked about old times, people and mostly guns. He is starting to get some inventory, still limited due to cash flow, but again as stated, if you can wait he will do you right...He tempted me with a Bushmaster AR15 complete with scope & sling......Thanks Dolomite, you helped reconnect me with an old friend.