Keltec KSG Shotgun

Ramjo

Is this gun on anyone else's list?

KelTec-KSG_14shot.jpg

I think it looks pretty good myself.

And it's 7+7+1 in the chamber if you wish! :D

I'm never gonna need another "regular" shotgun, so I think this will make my list as a novelty.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

Sure but I'm certain that it'll never be sold in mass quantities. KT comes out with some great products but getting your hands on them is like searching for the Holy Grail.

Yeah I was thinking it would be ideal for home defense...load one tube with birdshot and the other with buck or slugs and then use whichever round you want depending on what's behind the invader. It's also supposed to have a threaded barrel so maybe they will make a breaching choke for it too.

Guest vthokies03

It will be a while ,before the that gun actually makes it on the market. Take a look at their 308, the have had it on the market for about 5 years now. The PMR is another failed story. Keltec claims they are making 500 a week, but if that is the case why are they still selling on GB for close to $500?

Guest agt.dealer
It will be a while ,before the that gun actually makes it on the market. Take a look at their 308, the have had it on the market for about 5 years now. The PMR is another failed story. Keltec claims they are making 500 a week, but if that is the case why are they still selling on GB for close to $500?

if you can ever grab one for $500 you better buy all you can!!my buddy thats a dealer said when they hit the market the will be around $1,300 retail!!for all that my vote would be a spas 12!!!

I just did a search for keltec under shotguns on GB and came up empty. Did I miss somethig?

Guest bkelm18
I just did a search for keltec under shotguns on GB and came up empty. Did I miss somethig?
guess he didn't pass the peace pipe to you..........i couldnt find it either

He was referring to the PMR.

I've been wanting one of these bad boys ever since the Shot Show videos came out. They've made several improvements since then, including chokes. I'm anxious to see if they come up with a heat shield, b/c that tac rail looks like it'd be melted plastic in no time.