Obama's Uncle Arrested

btmatto

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to take this one too far. Just a few years back, W's girls were partying pretty hard and had a couple of run-ins with the police. No one has a lot of say in how their uncle acts, but how your children behave is another matter.... Much as I dislike zerO, and as amusing as this is, it is not a productive way to pick on him, better to stick to the real issues IMHO.

Don't want to take this one too far. Just a few years back, W's girls were partying pretty hard and had a couple of run-ins with the police. No one has a lot of say in how their uncle acts, but how your children behave is another matter.... Much as I dislike zerO, and as amusing as this is, it is not a productive way to pick on him, better to stick to the real issues IMHO.

But they are here legally!?

Thought the very end of the article was awesome...

"The president's administration announced this month that it would allow many illegal immigrants facing deportation the chance to stay in the U.S. and apply for work permits and would focus on removing convicted criminals and people who might be national security or public safety threats."

How do they know which illegal is a criminal in lets say Mexico?

Logic has flown out the window, but that is old news.

But they are here legally!?
A law is a law, both the girls and the uncle broke the law, specifics do not matter, the point is that attacks on the behavior of a relative is a poor one, on the level of name calling or mud slinging. This is like the media harping on palin's daughter's behavior: its unprofessional and crosses a line.
A law is a law, both the girls and the uncle broke the law, specifics do not matter, the point is that attacks on the behavior of a relative is a poor one, on the level of name calling or mud slinging. This is like the media harping on palin's daughter's behavior: its unprofessional and crosses a line.

Haven't you learned that almost no one cares about making sense when it comes to Obama, Palin or even Ron Paul. You gotta go after them every chance that you get. I'm certain that if you could look into it lots of members here have drunken uncle stories to tell.

It would be nice to just hold the one term Presidents feet to the fire for being a terrible leader and failed President while at the same time we try to ensure that we elect a real leader to get our country out of this mess.

Edited by LINKS2K

I never said don't punish them. But why not "follow the law" and deport his uncle?

I never said don't punish them. But why not "follow the law" and deport his uncle?

Because being family of the President of the United States and being deported to Africa would be a death sentence. We are a humane people, and I don’t have a problem with that.

I just don’t think he will have to answer for his crimes, and I would bet he ends up on the government dole, and that isn’t right. If Obama wants him here; he should take responsible for his support.

Besides, if we are talking the legalities, I think the President has the authority to give asylum to whoever he wants.

They absolutely should deport him. Unless, as noted, obama grants asylum or a pardon or whatever else. Edited by Jonnin