Concealed Carry Holster - Glock 26 or S&W M&P 40c

ovaltine52

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New to the TN forum here - nice to meet you all; it really all depends on your build and personal preference. I'm medium build and 6'1 175lbs so when I carry my 26 in the warmer months I prefer the Blackhawk CQC SOB - I know what you are already thinking I used to hate Bhawk stuff but the leather SOB holster is the most comfortable and fast that I've used. I don't really like SOB holsters as I'm a believer of strong side carry but because of my slender build any other carry in light clothes months cause me to print.

Any other time I would recommend the High noon Split Decision holster or the Don Hume 715 they are both great - I lean more towards the High noon though for me it just wears better. Hope it helps.

Could I get Uall to weigh in on concealed carry holsters for Glock 26's &/or S&W M&P 40c's?

Thankew!

If you are wanting an IWB, go with crossbreed. I wouldn't buy one because they were expensive and they looked to big ans bulky to me. Daughter got me one for Christmas last year. and I would not buy anything else for IWB....hope this helps.

If you are wanting an IWB, go with crossbreed. I wouldn't buy one because they were expensive and they looked to big ans bulky to me. Daughter got me one for Christmas last year. and I would not buy anything else for IWB....hope this helps.

+1 on Crossbreed. I carry my Glock 27 in one and I love it.

Sent from my GtabComb using Tapatalk

I carry a full size M&P in a Crossbreed all day and it is comfortable and conceals great. Also if you don't like an IWB holster Double D leather in Morristown makes great holsters. I met with him yesterday and checked out his stuff and its top notch. I order my first holster and mag pouch from him yesterday and it won't be my last.

For IWB, I would try either the Crossbreed or the Comp-Tac Minotaur. Personally, I prefer the Comp-Tac most of the time. It seems to be a little more comfortable the way I dress most of the time (tucked t-shirt, untucked outer garment). If wearing directly against the skin, the Crossbreed is the way to go.

After trying some of the more expensive designs.

My personal preference is a design like the Comptac Infidel or Galco Triton.

Comptac Inside Waistband Holsters - products new home - The Infidel Holster

Galco Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

Easy to remove

Stays in place during draw and heavy activiy

keeps sweat from getting though to the gun (leather sucks up sweet) there other side of holster goes the length of the gun.

adjustable retention

belt attachment assortment

IMG_20110223_164120.jpg

For my G26 I have the Comp-tac Minotaur MTAC for IWB carry, and for OWB I got the Bonneville from UBG Holsters, which is a high-ride leather pancake holster.

I ordered the "slide" model which works with both the G26 as well as my larger G22.

Even though the Minotaur is very comfortable, I personally prefer an OWB holster so I wear the UBG Bonneville more often.

Guest WyattEarp

another vote for Crossbreed. use one with the gun in my sig, perfect fit, comfortable, easy getting it in and out of the holster with no hangups.

• 3 weeks later...
or S&W M&P 40c's?

Thankew!

I have a brand new, never been worn Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe for a M&P40c. Can’t save you much on price, but can save you the 4-6 week wait. PM if interested.

However, I have to be honest. I think Kydex is junk and would not buy another one no matter who made it. But that’s just my opinion, I would go with leather.

However, I have to be honest. I think Kydex is junk and would not buy another one no matter who made it. But that’s just my opinion, I would go with leather.

I never thought I would care for Kydex, until I gave the Comp-Tac Minotaur a try. Now, IWB means a Comp-Tac or Crossbreed (or both). I really like the thinner profile.

OWB, I would much rather have a leather holster.