The Walking Dead Season 2 Thread...

Murgatroy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was telling my wife about this highly intellectual thread I was reading and she only said one thing and I quote "tell all those guys to remember one thing big/ugly girls do it better...cause they have to." That is when I continue to laugh and shut up. Lol

JTM🔫

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah, but you gotta take care of the Hottie.

You'd feed her to the walkers inside a month. Betcha a flat a shotgun shells, you would.

If jtmaze's wife is right, I might owe you some shotgun shells if I took that bet.

More over, I must be too ugly to land a hot chick, because I've been pretty impressed with 'doin it' skills of every woman I've been lucky enough to sleep with. That, or ignorance is bliss.

Finally got aroud to watching this week's episode, even though I read the spoliers here earlier in the week. There should be a one week no spoiler rule.

Anyway couple of thoughts I had. I was glad Rick took care of business at the end. If nothing else, it shows that they are committed to their belief that Walkers are not people. It's easy to shoot one that you don't know, but when it's a family member, it is much harder. I always saw Hirshel's point, misguided as it is.

I guess now there really is no reason for them to stick around the farm. Surely there has to be another farm around that has been abandoned that they could occupy. I know it was mentioned that another farm may be overrun by Walkers, but I don't buy that. It could easily be cleaned up. I've been thinking all along they needed to find their own place.

They need to move on. They have definitely overstayed their welcome. Fort Benning is what, a day's drive away? Go see what there is there. It's either a safe haven, or run over like the CDC. If its a safe haven, then life is good, the baby is safe, life can go on. If it's not safe, then they start a search for a new place to make their stand.

I also thought it was interesting that it was Otis that was bringing in the Walkers, and it was certainly him that brought in the girl. If he had not been killed by Shane, Otis would have been able to save them a lot of time and anguish.

So i am thinkin 90 days, maybe two months since the outbreak of walkers as a time frame so far. This mostly based on Lori being knocked up

Got the wife addicted to TWD now, she's catching up. I just saw season 1 episode 5 and the CDC doc mentions in one os his recordings it's been '63 days since the worldwide outbreak'.

So I think it's currently around 75-80 days where we are in season 2.