Naifeh Kills Effort to Close Gun Records

Guest aBRG2far

David,

I agree, we need more non liberal types in the house. It is a baby step type of thing. Remove a few liberal democrats and replace them with some conservative democrats then replace them with liberal republicans and then replace them with conservative republicans. It is a process. Rome was not built in a day and Naifeh will not be unseated in a week.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GUTTERbOY
Naifeh.jpg

unmasking4.jpg

Holy crap! You're right!

And one day, it'll all come down to this:

[ame]

[/ame]

You know, when you get down to it, I think "Darth Naifeh" has a better ring to it than "Emperor Naifeh." :D

Edited by GUTTERbOY
Guest SUNTZU

I don't know, I can see him resting his hand on a piece of pro gun legislation and saying, "You want this, don't you, I can FEEL it!"

palpatine.jpg

I don't care what you all call him. Now that he is getting a carry permit I think a moderator really ought to invite him to join this forum to defend his points of view to other permit holders. It would give him a great oppurtunity to educate those of us who do not see eye to eye with him.

Guest killemducks

What makes me mad about this is the fact that the folks, or organizations, that support keeping these records open to the public, view law abiding, registered gun owners as villians whom the public needs to be aware of! That is the tone of one of the fellows interviewed on the news article at the beginning of this thread. It is un-American and he should be deported!:woohoo: You could call this descrimination.......

my first post, by the way, besides my new member intro.......

Great thread. Enjoying the website.....

Bill

aka killem

Guest killemducks
I don't have a published phone number, and I don't want my name printed in a newspaper when some editor decides to do so, so I'm all for this bill. In the Commercial Appeal (Memphis newspaper) today, the editorial mentioned that this bill would prevent one from checking to see if neighborhood felons have carry permits. Duh, yo Adrian, felons ain't allowed no permits!

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/mar/26/target-open-government

Comical..."Whew!! That thug in the hood don't have a permit, Thank GOD!! I'm safe. He obviously doesn't carry then!!"