Favorite Christmas Shows/Movies?

Guest Bassman17SC

Guest Bassman17SC

For my wife and I, we absolutely HAVE to watch certain Christmas-themed movies or TV shows. Otherwise, (in my wife's opinion) it is just not the same.:up:

Here is what we watch each year - and they always make us laugh, cry, give thanks, and count our blessings.

It's A Wonderful Life

A Charlie Brown Christmas

The Polar Express

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original animated version with the great Boris Karloff)

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

A Christmas Story

What are your favorites?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big Will Farrell fan but I was laughing my rear off at Elf the other day. There is always A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

+1 exactly. Just finished watching Elf. Looking forward to A Christmas Story all day tomorrow.

Guest Scramasax

Scroodge(George C and Magoo), Scrooged(BM), Nightmare before Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Must be some theme going on:D.

May your God bless you and keep you and yours safe always in all ways.

Cheers,

ts

Guest Lester Weevils

A Christmas Story is the only one I much like.

Wife and kid long ago OD'd on that movie and think I'm crazy to occasionally watch it. Haven't watched it yet this year.

A Christmas Story is the only one I much like.

Wife and kid long ago OD'd on that movie and think I'm crazy to occasionally watch it. Haven't watched it yet this year.

well you got plenty of chances to watch it. At the top of every even numbered hour until 6 pm Christmas night, TBS

Guest Lester Weevils
well you got plenty of chances to watch it. At the top of every even numbered hour until 6 pm Christmas night, TBS

Yep. If I recall correctly, in some past years around Christmas time TBS would run the dang thing back-to-back for days in a row!

The movie only vaguely reminds me of my christmases in the south, but when growing up we spent a few years in Central IL, which was about IDENTICAL to the vibe of that movie. I knew all those people!