So who, besides me, is gonna waste time and $ going to Goodman's on Sat

Well it was not wasted this time. It took me 13$ to get in the door, but sold some brass and holsters and 2 ar-15 mags, so I made a little money. Only thing I bought were some gas rings for my ar: 1$ for three. Maybe I won't go next month.........

Guest BobPayne44

• went today it was way more crowded for a sunday then it was a few weeks ago, spent 30 minutes waiting to be waited on to by 100 rounds of 7mm mag brass from the vendor up front on far left, he wanted to stand there talking to someone about shooting over in montgomery county more then he wanted to sell brass. was about to leave when two teenage girls finally came behind his booth and asked if they could help me. he came around when it was time to pay though after they counted out the brass. if i didnt need the brass badley i wouldnt have stood there. a friend of mine got a good deal on a eotech 3x magnifier about $200 of new price.

It was rather crowded today for a Sunday. Had to wait in line for a while to fondle some guns. Did get to talk to dlm for

a few.

May take my XDm to Hendersonville next time & see if I can sell it. Got my eye on a Walther PPQ.

Edited by Grunt67

• went today it was way more crowded for a sunday then it was a few weeks ago, spent 30 minutes waiting to be waited on to by 100 rounds of 7mm mag brass from the vendor up front on far left, he wanted to stand there talking to someone about shooting over in montgomery county more then he wanted to sell brass. was about to leave when two teenage girls finally came behind his booth and asked if they could help me. he came around when it was time to pay though after they counted out the brass. if i didnt need the brass badley i wouldnt have stood there. a friend of mine got a good deal on a eotech 3x magnifier about $200 of new price.

sorry i wasnt fast enough for you

Guest BobPayne44

sorry i wasnt fast enough for you

yea the pisser was you looked and saw me standing there a few times and just kept shooting the sh!t with people not even spending money.

i am sorry you had a bad time please stop in next time for a full refund i belive you bought 100 pcs. of 7 mag brass at 40.00 per 100 p,us 3.90 tax i can mail it to you or give it to you in person just let me know what will make you most happy. i truly am sorry you felt neglected.if given another chance for your buisness i will try to do better

• Like 1