permit holder for seven years can I carry if order of protection against me???

Guest kwikrnu

#1 I was rear ended while waiting in line at an emmisions testing center.

#2 rear ended in a parking lot.

#3 Car was damged and contents were stolen while car was parked after service in the crown ford parking lot.

#4 Side swiped.

So, what is excessive? Irresponsible people need to be sued.

None of them had insurance? Or, did you neck and back hurt after each accident?

I'm sure being rear ended while sitting in line at the emissions testing station was a horrific crash.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 I was rear ended while waiting in line at an emmisions testing center.

#2 rear ended in a parking lot.

#3 Car was damged and contents were stolen while car was parked after service in the crown ford parking lot.

#4 Side swiped.

So, what is excessive? Irresponsible people need to be sued.

Geez. Are you always an accident waiting to happen? :-\

Guest bulletproof

:stunned:I think there may be some kind of operator error going on for someone to get rear ended twice, side swiped and car damaged in a dealer parking lot.

:stunned:I think there may be some kind of operator error going on for someone to get rear ended twice, side swiped and car damaged in a dealer parking lot.

Well, sometimes sh$t just happens- my wife was in 4 accidents in 3 months a few years back- only 1 was her fault. No accidents before that time frame, none since then. It was just a rough summer for her and her T-Bird. She's a good driver.

It is easy to infer error on the part of others like the OP when we hear of the chaos that has been in his life, but we haven't walked in his shoes. Or, it could be bad karma of some sort working out. We have no idea.

:stir: ...but I think I won't park next to him anytime soon- I'll make sure my car is a few spaces away from his!!

I'm glad he got a lawyer-- this is too important to try to do without representation.

Guest kwikrnu

So, how is leaving my new truck for service at crown ford and them calling me to tell me they fixed the problem, but it was broken into while on their lot my problem?

I have a police report which states the other driver crossed the line for the side swipe.

My suv was parked for several minutes waiting for the emmisions test and a lady just runs into the back of my truck.

The parking lot fiasco, I was pulled out of my space and an old lady w/o lookng pulls out and runs into me.

But yeah, those are all my fault...:stir:

So, how is leaving my new truck for service at crown ford and them calling me to tell me they fixed the problem, but it was broken into while on their lot my problem?

I have a police report which states the other driver crossed the line for the side swipe.

My suv was parked for several minutes waiting for the emmisions test and a lady just runs into the back of my truck.

The parking lot fiasco, I was pulled out of my space and an old lady w/o lookng pulls out and runs into me.

But yeah, those are all my fault...:stir:

Yes, but did you actually need to sue these people? Usually the insurance companies will pay for your damaged vehicle, without the need of a lawsuit. Why were you forced to sue someone for minor fender benders?

Guest kwikrnu
None of them had insurance? Or, did you neck and back hurt after each accident?

The rear end at emmisions station lady did not have insurance, but that was 12-13 yrs ago when it was not required.

The lady who rear ended me in the parking lot had insurance and was represented by an insurance company lawyer.

Crown ford was represented by their lawyer.

The side swipe was represented by their lawyer.

I've never sued for pain and suffering or medical, just property damage and court costs. If I were hurt enough to sue for medical I'd get bart durham and get it done.

Guest kwikrnu
Yes, but did you actually need to sue these people? Usually the insurance companies will pay for your damaged vehicle, without the need of a lawsuit. Why were you forced to sue someone for minor fender benders?

Because you have irresponsible idiots and insurance companies looking to get off with out spending any money running around. If they would have paid I wouldn't of had to sue. Each accident got three estimates and those estimates were what I sued for.

Guest kwikrnu

It is simple really. The judge found in my favor each time because I stated my case clearly and I had proof. The only time I lost was because I did not have the person who gave me the estimate in court to testify, or did not have the car repaired before the court date. Therefore, the other attorney said the estimates were hearsay and they were not allowed which is why I lost. The nashville judges were more lenient in allowing estimates. It was this new hardcore lady judge in williamson county who wouldn't allow my estimate and rightfully so. So, I appealed, hired and attorney, and paid to repair the car. Before the court date the insurance company representing the side swipe lady settled. I was asking something like $1300 before I sued, then $1400 after I sued, then $1600 after the appeal. They settled for like $2200 which does not make any sense. That doesn't include their attorney fees which I guess probably ran at least $1000. I sat in the court room for at least 5 hours just waiting, but it is an education listing to what goes on.

Edited by kwikrnu
The rear end at emmisions station lady did not have insurance, but that was 12-13 yrs ago when it was not required.

The lady who rear ended me in the parking lot had insurance and was represented by an insurance company lawyer.

Crown ford was represented by their lawyer.

The side swipe was represented by their lawyer.

I've never sued for pain and suffering or medical, just property damage and court costs. If I were hurt enough to sue for medical I'd get bart durham and get it done.

Being a truck driver, his commercials make me sick. Trucking companies/drivers are such a huge target for large lawsuit settlements, simply because they are required to have $1,000,000+ [ONE MILLION] in coverage for each truck.

General outline of the next Bart Durham commercial.

Driver of car/Bart Durham client: I was traveling east on Interstate 40 when I spilled my beer, because I dropped my joint. When I looked up, I was crossing the median, into oncoming traffic. Before I knew it, I smashed head-on with a tractor trailer.

Thanks to Bart Durham, I received a 1 million dollar settlement.

Guest kwikrnu
Being a truck driver, his commercials make me sick. Trucking companies/drivers are such a huge target for large lawsuit settlements, simply because they are required to have $1,000,000+ [ONE MILLION] in coverage for each truck.

General outline of the next Bart Durham commercial.

Driver of car/Bart Durham client: I was traveling east on Interstate 40 when I spilled my beer, because I dropped my joint. When I looked up, I was crossing the median, into oncoming traffic. Before I knew it, I smashed head-on with a tractor trailer.

Thanks to Bart Durham, I received a 1 million dollar settlement.

I'm in the freight business and I think it makes truckers and companies more responsible.

Guest kwikrnu
Google Lautenberg Laws.

Four civil suits? I am 50 years old and have never sued anyone. I think they are all out to get you.

I'm pretty sure they do not apply. Those are for domestic abuse. This is not domestic abuse.

US code title 18 ch 922

It shall be unlawful for any person --

1. who is subject to a court order that -

1. was issued after a hearing of which such person received actual notice, and at which such person had an opportunity to participate;
    2. restrains such person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner of such person or child of such intimate partner or person, or engaging in other conduct that would place an intimate partner in reasonable fear of bodily injury to the partner or child; and
      1. includes a finding that such person represents a credible threat to the physical safety of such intimate partner or child; or
      2. by its terms explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against such intimate partner or child that would reasonably be expected to cause bodily injury; or

[*]who has been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition; or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce

I called her twice I think because the # was listed on the business website of the guy I was trying to find. I knocked her door once because that was the address listed with the county clerk as his business address. I took pictures of her house from the far side of the street to take to codes. I emailed her once because that was the contact email on the guys business website. I've never seen the lady except for a little 1x1 picture on the website the guy I am suing has posted. I don't wish to offend, but I am not into ugly fat black women.

I always thought it was funny when people who don't go to the range every week are looking to buy bulk ammo for a rainy day. Or maybe an AK or some other assault rifle in case the jack booted thugs break down their doors. I don't think people are out to get me it's just what some would call bad luck or karma both of which I do not believe.

Edited by kwikrnu

I used to be in the repair shop supply business.Have been in more shops then I care to count,from little shops with one 110 year old guy(not)working to large chains.They have all had signs stating there not responsible for loss of damages due to thefts,or accident.

Im not a lawyer,so I have no clue if there legal,and the signs remove there legal responsibility,but always assumed they are.....

But anyhoo,Just guessing which one of your cases you lost,I would bet it was that one.Would that be a good guess?

Guest kwikrnu
Again, would you be willing to share with us exactly what these people did to you? You mentioned "trespassing". Did they cut through your yard, on the way to your neighbors?

"These people" didn't do anything. It was one person who owns a business who sold me a computer programmer that does not work. I asked for my money back. He said okay. I waited two weeks no refund. I waited two more weeks then I looked for him. He has a fake address listed on his website(or did until he removed it). If you do a google search for theonsitetechs you will see no street address. Now do a search for the onsitetechs brentwood terrace and you will see the address they used to have listed in the synopsis. The BBB of middle tennessee has two fake addresses listed for the company and the correct one only because I gave it to them. His website is hosted by a proxy. He is a guy who is trying hard not to be found IMO.

I called the davidson county clerk and found that he was licensed to do business and that was the address I looked for on April 2nd. The street numbers do no go in order. The first house on the street is 101 Farris ave. The second is 99 Farris avenue. This I did not know. I had grown tired of looking for the guy and had run out of options for finding an address to have him served. I pulled my car into the 101 Farris ave and knocked on the door. It did not appear that anyone was home so I knocked the next door on the street. The lady asked who was there I said my name and would have said I was looking for 99 Farris, but she told me to leave. as I was turning I asked if jason lived there she said get out or jason was going to hurt me. I left. I pulled my car infront of the house to take pictures for codes. I spoke with the neighbor infront for a few minutes then left. That same day I decided to check out an address in Brentwood. Turns out his parents live there. I knocked at 6pm no one was home, but I talked to the neighbor who said he didn't think the children lived there. I came back at 7:30. I knocked twice and a man comes out and says to stay right there he has called 911. I said good, call them back because I want to speak with them. He pulls out cell phone and tells them I am trespassing. I yell I am being held. At that point I do not know if the guy has a gun and wasn't going to move. The police get there and I speak with them how I had been conned by the guys son and they let me leave. I was never held by them or charged or anything.

I filed a law suit the next morning using the 99 farris as the address to serve the guy. I emaila nd tell the guy that I decided to sue him. The next day 4th she files for the exparte order of protection. I went to sign for the order at the sheriffs dept. yesterday.

I filed a complaint with codes for the guys son because he has a truck on jack stands with no wheels which is a violation of brentwood city ordinace.

That is it end of story. I'm tired of typing it out.

Guest kwikrnu
I used to be in the repair shop supply business.Have been in more shops then I care to count,from little shops with one 110 year old guy(not)working to large chains.They have all had signs stating there not responsible for loss of damages due to thefts,or accident.

Im not a lawyer,so I have no clue if there legal,and the signs remove there legal responsibility,but always assumed they are.....

But anyhoo,Just guessing which one of your cases you lost,I would bet it was that one.Would that be a good guess?

Crown ford had signs and I signed a waiver. They are not legally binding. They must take care of your vehicle. In this case they parked my truck behind a fence and failed to lock the fence. They had video of the thieves...I also wonder how the thieves saw my truck. My guess is they in league with a tech who worked there.

I lost the side swipe. But they settled after I appealed and the case came up to for trial. Don't ask me why but the other attorney wanted a jury trial.

Guest kwikrnu

I put up the no trespassing signs because the lady who filed the restraining order told me that "jason is going to hurt you." I have met the guy once and he had the wimpiest handshake I have had in years, but I asked myself why is this guy so hard to find. So I put up some signs just in case.

A weak hand shake is the first sign of an insincere greeting,so yeah,he didnt want to meet you,lol

On the shop thing.What allot of people dont know is that keys are left in cars so there not lost,while a window is usually left rolled down just incase the door gets locked

Guest bulletproof

If you had told the whole story to begin with we wouldn't have been confused and asking so many questions. Is the computer program that didn't work really worth the trouble and expense?

Guest kwikrnu

They knew how to break into a ford truck. They used a screw driver on the outside passenger door handle and stole my new amp, speakers and head unit. It was new new probably 2 week old 2001 Ford svt lightning which I purchased at crown ford.

Guest kwikrnu
If you had told the whole story to begin with we wouldn't have been confused and asking so many questions. Is the computer program that didn't work really worth the trouble and expense?

The original post was if I could still carry a handgun if I had this ex parte order over me. I always try to assume the best of someone. Not try to pick apart their story until I finally uncover the real truth.

How was I to know this woman would lie and swear out a civil warrant for stalking?:wave:

Yes, it is worth it.

Edited by kwikrnu
Guest kwikrnu
It would be sweet if you get a good judge that throws everything he can at her,but thats where a good ;awyer comes in.

That is my dilema. This is basically one story against another. I think I did have a reason to be there and call and email and I do not believe what I did to be excessive. Heck I wasn't even trying to communicate with her. I think she conspired with her friend to tell lies to get the magistrate to issue the order because I filed the law suit against her friend the day before. Will a judge see it that way? I can't be 100% sure. If I had a lawyer would he? More likely. If I did have a lawyer would he be able to get the lady or her friend in trouble for telling lies on the order? Maybe a slight chance.

I think I'm going to call a couple other attorneys if I can find some that deal with this and see what can be done. I wonder if she would have to pay costs associated with my defense at the hearing if it is found she lied or exagerated.