Crossbreed Supertuck

Guest Torrin

How/where did you get it?

I don't like any that have attachments at the already thickest part of the affair, but this one looks promising:

new-tuckable-holster-3.jpg?w=141&h=150

- OS

I got my Frontline in trade from a guy in Maryville. Didn't really need another holster but I thought I'd try it since it was offered to me a good deal. I generally prefer kydex to leather but my Frontline has the liner that makes it as consistant to draw and reholster as kydex. Is it better than Crossbreed? I'm not sure, just a different way to reach "the best of both worlds". I'm going to keep them both. The Frontline is easier to take off and remove but it holds a little higher which could increase the print in certain clothing.

Edited by JReedEsq

I got my Frontline in trade from a guy in Maryville. Didn't really need another holster but I thought I'd try it since it was offered to me a good deal. I generally prefer kydex to leather but my Frontline has the liner that makes it as consistant to draw and reholster as kydex. Is it better than Crossbreed? I'm not sure, just a different way to reach "the best of both worlds". I'm going to keep them both. The Frontline is easier to take off and remove but it holds a little higher which could increase the print in certain clothing.

Does the mouth of the frontline stay open pretty good for reholstering?

• 10 months later...

I thought I would resurrect this thread.  I ordered my Supertuck from Crossbreed for a Glock 23 on 2/21/2013, and I received an email today (5/1/2013) stating my item had shipped.  So that is ~70 days or 10 weeks.  I guess that is not too bad. 

Edited by Runco

I wore a Crossbreed Supertuck for years until I recently switched carry guns. I've been too cheap to buy another Supertuck, so far. Plus, I think I'd enjoy trying to make my own. I was inpired by Crossbreed to try this:

3064209f701bbd172021af81a941df25_zps498f

Before assembly, I lined the kydex with pigskin to reduce the wear on my gun's finish:

365cdbd8ee61bea1736425766ac0f7d4_zps576c

It didn't turn out too bad and is quite comfy, so I'm gonna try the IWB next.

Edited by BigK
  • Like 2

I wore a Crossbreed Supertuck for years until I recently switched carry guns. I've been too cheap to buy another Supertuck, so far. Plus, I think I'd enjoy trying to make my own. I was inpired by Crossbreed to try this:

Before assembly, I lined the kydex with pigskin to reduce the wear on my gun's finish

It didn't turn out too bad and is quite comfy, so I'm gonna try the IWB next.

That's pretty darn nice looking man.

Edited by cachemastert

I thought I would resurrect this thread.  I ordered my Supertuck from Crossbreed for a Glock 23 on 2/21/2013, and I received an email today (5/1/2013) stating my item had shipped.  So that is ~70 days or 10 weeks.  I guess that is not too bad. 

It does take a while...but I have several SuperTucks and I love them...I have other holsters (OWB) that I occasionally use but I decided quite a while ago that the Crossbreed would be my holster of choice.

By the way, they are GREAT on customer service as well...last summer I left my holster in my vehicle (I carry inside my briefcase at the office) and it actually go so hot that the Kydex  melted and lost its shape! I sent it back to Crossbreed with the explanation of what happened (totally my fault obviously) and they replaced it free; no questions asked.

• 2 months later...

Is there any place in or around the Nashville area that stocks these or are they special order only. I called D&T and they didn't have the model I was looking for (HK P30/45c)

It's odd that anyone stock CB ST's, they are the only ones I know of period.
  • 2 weeks later...