Ammo buyer in Chattanooga

Guest canebreaker

This is the weirdest set of posts I have seen here...

Why would anyone want to invite a person who is seriously creeping out the entire forum to go shooting with them? Yes we do fine by ourselves - thank you.

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the Twilight Zone Rifle Range!"

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the Twilight Zone Rifle Range!"

I was thinking the same thing. . it reminds me of back in the 1990's when I used to drive a truck and the drivers that would celebrate an "alternative life-style". .would get on "sesame street" which was channel 19 and hook up in code. .then they started not being so clandestine about it. Very thankful that I didnt understand them or this. . .

there are almost no places to go here apart from private land or the free prentice cooper where people shoot at you as you change your targets. Its not that we are unfriendly, but a deeply buried post, off topic, seeking a fairly hard to find thing (someone with a private range a short drive from chatt) on short notice had a fairly low chance of success. Your best bet would have been a member of the chatt shooting club, but the odds of someone seeing your post who is also a member there... small enough.

Guest canebreaker

Thanks Jonnin, you sumed it up just right.

I was an RSO while living in Nashville. I am an RSO at the range I shoot at now. I have served at 4 local and 1 state shoot since joining this club. People don't like my rules. They are the rules I learned while in Nashville. When cold line is called, I want cylinders opened, mags removed and action open. All guns emptied and don't touch a gun while the line is cold. If more than 1 gun is in your station, only 1 gun can be in hot mode at a time. These are new rule that this club is adding to their charter rules.

Guest canebreaker

There were some friendly staff members at Stones River, but some were total azzez. They had to show their ace every now and then. Some, all the time.

One friday morning I remember. A fat guy came to the rifle range with a 22 semi. During cold line, he was picking up his brass off the floor but leaving it on the carpet. We had talked, He was going to shoot 200 rounds then pick up all the brass from the carpet before leaving. Another RSO came in and wanted all the brass picked up during each cold line. We were ready to go hot, the fat guy goes and picks up the brass, packs his gun and leaves. Out of 3 shooters, he was the only 1 with a semi. He was picking up in the walkway. I bent the rules some for his comfort, knowing fat people don't like to bend over to much.

There were some friendly staff members at Stones River, but some were total azzez. They had to show their ace every now and then. Some, all the time.

One friday morning I remember. A fat guy came to the rifle range with a 22 semi. During cold line, he was picking up his brass off the floor but leaving it on the carpet. We had talked, He was going to shoot 200 rounds then pick up all the brass from the carpet before leaving. Another RSO came in and wanted all the brass picked up during each cold line. We were ready to go hot, the fat guy goes and picks up the brass, packs his gun and leaves. Out of 3 shooters, he was the only 1 with a semi. He was picking up in the walkway. I bent the rules some for his comfort, knowing fat people don't like to bend over to much.

This has me rolling

i dont shoot there either i have a lease with a pipeline on it i shoot long range there and my club has a very nice 275 yard range .i also am a life member of the wittington center at raton nm

i wish twra would clean up yhe range a the cheatham wild life area most of the people i shoot with around here use the range over by the triton boat factory owned by the county

• Like 1