3 Gun - Music City Tactical Shooters

NEXT MATCH: 3 Gun (5 Stages) - May 5, 2012

Round Count: 161 Total Rounds of Shotgun/Pistol/Rifle

Please look at the stages because COFs can be shot multiple way thus causing a variance in round count needed

Click Here for Stage Descriptions

Registration starts at 8:30 AM. New shooters meeting 8:45 AM. Start shooting 9:00 AM.

Awesome COF! You have to decide how you will shoot it and how many rounds of each you actually need. I would bring 100 pistol, 100 shotgun, and 100 rifle to be on the safe side. Hopefully you will be able to hit the targets and not need to make a run to Dickson Walmart. Robert and I will be at the range on May 4th to begin setup so the match can start at 9 AM on May 5th. Any help would be appreciated.

Hope to see you there!

Very interesting - I've never shot at Dickson before and this looks like a good time to start. I read through the rules, but I didn't see anything about magazine retention. Do I need to bring a dump bag, or are magazines allowed to hit the ground (empty, of course)?

I say we will both be worn out before it is finished. Good match design by Robert, should be a lot of fun. A lot to setup for this match but it is worth it. We don't have as many 3 gun events this year as last year..

Call me close to the time you will be leaving so I can accurately let you know how much is left. I would hate to have you drive from Hendersonville, and we are finished.

Thanks, use the phone number on the MCTS website?

I know this is just a guess, but can anyone give me an idea how long these typically last? Are there typically 20 shooters or 200 shooters trying to get through 5 stages?

I really want to come shoot, but I have my daughter's birthday party to get to that evening...

It should be finished around 12:30 running 30 or 70 shooters. This is not a sanctioned 3 gun event so the attendance is moderate(43 shooters is the most we had thus far for a long gun type of event).

No worries, its what we do! This entire month is busy(1st weekend was a run n gun with a Friday setup, 2nd weekend is the Masters in AL, 3rd weekend is the GSSF with a Friday setup for shooting on Saturday and Sunday, and 4th weekend is the Red/White/Blue Steel match with a Saturday setup).

Not to mention the club changing hands on the 22nd. I am tired but it is worth it.