Dogs: family or property?

Guest Mugster

Lol, in the south, you shoot a man's dog at your own peril.

BTW, it is legal by tn state law to shoot any dog after your livestock. They actually spell that out in the code someplace.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phantom6
Mars I doubt you are a problem to be neighbors with. Someone such as yourself has proven to be an upstanding citizen and most all of us would like to have you or one like as a neighbor.

Especially when the demon zombie dogs strike and the shootin' starts:D

Guest Phantom6

HellBilly wrote: ...He has a chemical weapons facility in his bowels. Fortunately, it usually emits a warning horn.

Apparantly takes after his dog. That is except for the warning horn of course.

:stunned::lol:

Marswolf wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that most of the the nut jobs we get here are from Alabama?

Damn. Folks like that give us southern boys a bad name! :owned:

Well, I posted this this morning before I went to bed, I work third shift, WOW I never thought about it causing so much controversy!

Nothing wrong with the question. We were doing OK until he started hypothetically threatening to shoot the neighbor's wife walking to her mailbox if her husband killed his attacking vicious dog.

Then it went downhill from there.

I think his screen name and the fact he was inciting the other members by his 12th post explain what he was doing here. Hope he had fun. He'll probably be back.

BTW, Phantom6, I like the Stars and Bars. :stunned:

image.php?u=231&type=sigpic&dateline=1198125533

I'd like to state for the record that I have a Bichon Frise named Sophie who is getting a real kick out of this thread.

sophie_bored.jpg

And my real contribution ... Every day I take Sophie for a walk. Our typical route, one that keeps us off the busy streets, goes by a neighbor who has two pits, within 75 yards of a house everyone affectionately calls "the crack house", and another that has a pet pig that has been known to chase my wife and her friend when they go for a walk.

Every day, Sophie and I walk with chambered backup.

We got one of those things, about 25lbs of attitude.

Kinda a teddy bear that will bite when he growls. They were bred as guard dogs.

2125754102_0d6ef963af.jpg

Lucky died January 18 of this year. I have lots of Lucky stories. Another fantastic doggie. But not for everyone. He was a rescue. He was "biting the baby". Why have I always thought the baby and his parents probably deserved to be bitten?

Kinda a teddy bear that will bite when he growls. They were bred as guard dogs.

Royal Tibetian Guard dogs, IIRC.

He has bitten me a few times, I deserved it, snapped a few times, whoever he snapped at deserved it (they don't like being picked up by their ears) and he bit a guy (stranger, he was doing some work for me, but the dog was not informed of that) that popped up in our back yard, he walked around the corner and my dog latched on........good dog.

This is our Yorkie, we love him as if he was one of our children. I would not like for anything to happen to him especially while he is by my side hurting NO one on his leash as the law in our town calls for.

p><p>apparently I did not do something r

0916061943.jpg

[Fixed it for you - Mars]

Thanks Mars!