Netflix

Guest TankerHC

Where are you seeing a data cap on new users. I just signed up this week and from everything I have read on the site it says unlimited.

Every Mobile Carrier except Sprint now has a Data Cap.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have had Netflix for years. It was a better bargain when you got streaming and rentals, but after they changed their plans we went to streaming only.

Better than any pay channel by far. It has enough series and the like to keep the whole family busy. We have good broadband at home, and we have several capable machines. My daughter will watch Spongebob on her computer, my wife can watch Armywives in the bedroom and I can watch Jericho on the big tv.

Be hard to imagine life without it now that we are soft and spoiled.

Edited by Murgatroy

Also, go to their website after you become a member, they have A LOT more shows available for streaming, what is shown on your device is a small selection.

You can add them to your Instant Queue and they become easier to find. They have something like 100,000+ shows available last time I checked, like last year.

I've been on NetFlix for a couple of years now. I live so far out that the only internet I can get is satellite and I have a 300mb per day limit. Therefore I'm keeping my fingers crossed that NetFlix keeps sending DVD's because there isn't much streaming going on here. I tried to put up an antenna but I can't even pick up air channels here. I don't have enough time to watch TV most of the year but I have a few slow months, I just can't justify satellite TV for those 2 months, so Netflix works great for me. I keep it at 2 discs at a time when I'm busy and when work slows down I splurge and do about 6 discs at a time.

I guess I'm the other guy that does the DVD version. We've had it for years and really liked it. We watched lots of movies before we had kids. We've cut it back to 1 at a time now as we rarely have a 2 hours free to watch a movie that isn't made by Disney or Pixar.