Democrats offer bill to ban online ammunition sales following Colorado shooting

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool, I'll just make it at home. Like if the patsy hadn't been able to buy ammo online this would have never happened...whatever. Did he use all 6k rounds?...don't think so, so what's the point here. This whole thing sticks to high heaven...way too many questions out there. Think they were hoping they could sneak the UN treaty in before all the facts come out on this thing. All the Dem's are going to do here is piss us off even more and we will voice those frustrations at the ballot box....landslide Republican victory enroute.

Edited by Kenstaroni

because buying online is evil. if you buy it at Walmart you couldn't possibly have nefarious intentions

But

"If someone wants to purchase deadly ammunition, they should have to come face-to-face with the seller,"...

I'm sure the rocket-scientists at the Walmart ammo counter, or any gun store for that matter, are experts in psychology and human behavior and magically know what the "prospective" customer will do with the evil bullets.

Edited by Garufa

But

I'm sure the rocket-scientists at the Walmart ammo counter, or any gun store for that matter, are experts in psychology and human behavior and magically know what the "prospective" customer will do with the evil bullets.

Yeah if it's up to Slim (got one eye looks off to the right) to do this physiological analysis then none of us would pass the test.

It's hard for them to count how many pieces of brass I pick up at the range. My reloading supplier doesn't keep track of powder, primer and bullet sales. They will never be able to stop me from casting my hoarded supply of lead.

It's not really the Democrats as a party that's offering this bill it's the same tired old 3 that's spouting this crap.

Personally if I was Democrat up for reelection I'd have a talk with Reid and tell him to tell those fools to shut up especially if I was a pro gun Democrat

Guest 6.8 AR

Wait until they do one about reloading supplies. I'm sure that has crossed at least one of their minds.

Regulations are a terrible thing to waste.

Guest 6.8 AR

It's not really the Democrats as a party that's offering this bill it's the same tired old 3 that's spouting this crap.

Personally if I was Democrat up for reelection I'd have a talk with Reid and tell him to tell those fools to shut up especially if I was a pro gun Democrat

There are three main loudmouths plus Reid, himself, who hides behind that range in his state, but there aren't very many pro-gun Democrats around any more. Just a few, and that depends on the weather and the current selection of lobbyists.