ORSA August IDPA Match

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing they weren't far enough away to need sights my friend. I would have been in trouble. LOL

I got my new/different front sight for my 34. If it don't fix the problem of it shooting WAAAAYYYY LOW I'll have to get some adjustable sights lol

Pretty much ANY 9mm load was shooting low. I was running the Warren Tactical & Sevigny competition sights. They work fine on my 40 which I have been shooting lately. I got the .215 front to replace the .245. If it don't "work" for me I'm just going to get the Dawson adjustable sights and sight it in for me. I'm all for "shooting the guns" but I can tailor the gun to me easier LOL.

Well I got the sight on and some 147s loaded up. My 1st test fire round into the dirt seemed to be right in line with the sights so I set up a good target. It's a lot better now. Still might have to go to adjustable sights to get it dialed in. Which isn't a real big issue given it's a target gun. Seems to be a good combo with the n320 3.3 under 147 JHPs in old Triple Ds ( the serial prefix is DDD :devil: ) "feel" wise.

Will let ya know when I do further testing this weekend.

I have got to get out there next month! Looks like allot of fun and a great learning experience.

I'm an IDPA newbie Paladin. Give it a try Buddy. Everyone I've met has made me feel at home.

Great folks, challenging yet fun stages, and a great group of Safety Officers to boot. What more could you ask for?