This Mutha****a Be Kleen, yo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had an Uzi, with a stender. You'd be twice as bad! Think about it.

I try to keep it legal in the shop. Try.

Justaguy, that was hysterical. What a great photoshop job. I sent it to my brother.

The cross was a nice touch....

Edited by The Rabbi
Guest mikedwood

That is awesome Rabbi! You own the hood!

I bought Magiccarpetrides Tec-9 he mentioned so I'm on the look out for some gold plated bling myself, and perhaps a tupac tee-shirt. I thought some bling came in the case but it didn't.

I shot it today at 7 yards it's dangerous, 15 yards you are pretty safe (real safe). I was using the wrong shooting stance though. Thanks for setting me stright. I'll try to mimic your proper stance next time bet I can bust a cap at 25 yards like that.

That is awesome Rabbi! You own the hood!

I bought Magiccarpetrides Tec-9 he mentioned so I'm on the look out for some gold plated bling myself, and perhaps a tupac tee-shirt. I thought some bling came in the case but it didn't.

I shot it today at 7 yards it's dangerous, 15 yards you are pretty safe (real safe). I was using the wrong shooting stance though. Thanks for setting me stright. I'll try to mimic your proper stance next time bet I can bust a cop at 25 yards like that.

I think so. I fixed it for ya too.

Folks, these guns are icons, like a Walther PPK or a Smith 29. They havent been made in years and they'll likely get banned next time around. Here's your chance to get a clean, legal, Tec9 for under $300.

Folks, these guns are icons, like a Walther PPK or a Smith 29. They havent been made in years and they'll likely get banned next time around. Here's your chance to get a clean, legal, Tec9 for under $300.

I totally agree....

Wud you sell it on da law-a-way?............ :drama:

I try to keep it legal in the shop. Try.

Justaguy, that was hysterical. What a great photoshop job. I sent it to my brother.

The cross was a nice touch....

Well to be honest, I can't take credit for that photoshop. You all can thank my roommate for that, he is the photoshop guru.

And Rabbi, if you like the cross you would have loved the star of david that had to get cut out since it was only halfway in the bottom of the pic.

And the chains, they came from none other then Mr. T himself!

Guest mikedwood
I think so. I fixed it for ya too.

Thanks! I have been practicing in the mirror and it looks real cool so I'm sure it's going to work. I need to get bigger pants and the 12 oz import beer just doesn't pull it off like the 40 oz malt salad dressing.

I'd have to agree with Rabbi this is one very fun gun to shoot and the ban-o-meter would strike it at an 11 out of 10 on the next ban and you guys will be sorry that you didn't pay the Rabbi a visit and purchase an evil Tec-9. Under $300 bucks.

I seriously doubt you will hit anything you aim at over 7 yards, but come on is that always the point of shooting? Your Kimbers and AR's and Glocks and Xd's and 1911's and Troopers and 30-06's on and on and on all do that just fine..... boring.