"Breaking Bad"

I like the subtle drops more than any exciting twists that might have been. 

1) Marty Robbins playing on the radio when the volvo cranks

"I saddled up and away I did go,
Riding alone in the dark.
Maybe tomorrow
A bullet may find me.
Tonight nothing's worse than this
Pain in my heart.'

2) New Hampshire plates "Live Free or Die"

3) Jesse not shooting Walt even though Walt gave him that chance at vengence

4) Jesse getting to kill Todd

I was disapointed in the ricin, as it was really obvious that it was gonna be in Lydia's Stevia

• Like 2

I thought it was a great finish.  I can't think or a better way...it was all very fitting.  There was caper action...the trunk gun...it would have been totally out of character for WW to run in Rambo style and mow everyone down.  There was so much catharsis, except for Jr...we won't get to see his when he turns 18. 

It is the best TV series I have ever watched. 

Edited by atlas3025

The only loose end not tied up is where is the rest of Walt's money that Jack stole. Someday someone's going to be doing an episode of Storage Wars and find some big black barrels....

i wondered about that.  Walt axed about the money and Jack told him to get bent and Walt shot him  I figure if Walt was letting 70 mil go so could I.  But it does leave a big door open.

Guest ThePunisher
That amount of money didn't mean anything any longer to Walt. He couldn't give it to his family b/c the DEA and Feds would have been watching closely. The 9 million trust that he got his ex- girlfriend and her husband to give to his son when he turns 18 yrs. old was a very clever move on Walt's part, and it will be legal.

i wondered about that.  Walt axed about the money and Jack told him to get bent and Walt shot him  I figure if Walt was letting 70 mil go so could I.  But it does leave a big door open.

I don't think Walt even asked about the money...Jack just said he would tell him where it was to bargain--and Walt shot him, which was perfect. 

• Like 1
Guest Riciticky

I don't think Walt even asked about the money...Jack just said he would tell him where it was to bargain--and Walt shot him, which was perfect. 

I wish I knew where it was although it may be worthless when the democrats get finished.

Guest TankerHC
The greatest TV series of all time. Now trying to find one that is even close to being as good.

Last night. Woke up on the couch from a nap. Said to the wife "Time to watch Breaking Bad!"

Her "why? Is there another episode?"

Dang, my disappointment was palpable.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Guest TankerHC

Just ask your wife to whine and complain. It'll be just like watching the Skyler-heavy episodes.

Lol

She is one of those people who doesn't whine about anything. I don't think her acting chops are up to convincing me I'm watching a Skyler episode. But you did remind me, all I need to do is turn on C-Span

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2