3 Gun Nation Pro/Am at Rockcastle starts friday

there no reason not to go, get side matches true pro's with no hognuts :

it is open to the public to watch and do the side matches, last year the side matches where free and up. just be sure and check in. thhttp://rock3gun http://rock3gun.com/. home page link

last year

FN gave away a PS 90 to who cut a stick in half the fastest

Free-LaRue 50 -1000 yards there ammo guns and pro's

CMMG $10 for 20 rounds of the full auto of your choice

plus several more

the word is

this in the cave side match it will be night vision and suppressed

LaRue is back etc.

free pro clinilics in the evening

worth the drive

about the only Pro shooter that likely will not be seen there is the great one. if you wish to get a mug shot with one or shake a hand, wait til after they shoot and put there gear away.

there 500 active shooters in the match plus all TV shows

Team RWF will be there!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there with a group from work. I had a blast last year, and know this year will be just as fun! One day, I will step up and compete, but until that time, just rubbing elbows with the big dogs is a hoot. Have a video somewhere of the post shoot with Jerry and Benny.

Mac

I just had Benny Hill build me a 9mm open gun. I may have to go up and meet him in person. Now if he could just get my magazine parts in. A new gun with no mags = no fun.

he should be there, he gave away 9mm limited last year for the AM prize table. do not about the Pro side.

yes a new gun -no mags- would suck

Edited by RWF

WOW! We are Luckly enough to have a 3 gun nation event so very close by with some of the best in the world at Rockcastle, and it is open to the public with lots for the public to do and free clinilic's taught my the best. and no one shows much interest.

yet some will post how to get into 3 gun or what gun to use. and everyone is quite.

you not bring any guns or ammo as its all there waiting on JOE public.

oh well

a fun day but a shxtty competeting, on the free Alexander Arms i shot the 50 Beowolf, when you shot that YOU KNOW you shot something. on the his 6.5 Grendal at 650 yards be DAMN W out shot me, but still not good enough for thefree 6.5 grendal. on the PKM i hit the trannerite but just knock it over.

for the match it took me 4 shots to remember you not shoot behind them (FLYINg CLAYS). on the next stage: no more 147.s for the open M & P never again that,s what i had so went with it. 2 out battery shot with the 11# spring got all my pistol hits, but was sooo pissed off when i ot the rifle part 3 misses but was in the i do give a fxxc mode. the M & P is tuff.

they would not stop me and just kept saying you put a hole in target keep going, i was so mad i called the range match over (trapr) and Jeff C inspect my gun. and when Jeff C show the video of my my first out battery the mag was blew out of the gun! the second was a fire ball no pistol misses through damn tuff gun. put a new 13# spring in i guess i fine out tommorrow. after i got cooled down and with trapr's helf with jeff Robert Stanley ready did me a favor by not stopping, if they had i would has gotten a 0 on the stage, the bad part is after it was over I DID KNOW THAT!

also if you showed free troy and magpul mags then take them to free ammo from freedom ammo i think was. or you get 9mm 40 or 45.

DSG Arms is there with super prices 210 for the stock i want that normally list for 265 no shipping for with no tax, pmags 11 no tax

all of you are missing some great stuff

Edited by RWF

well nothing for me has changed, i knew it would a tough change to open, but really thought i was doing okay til i timed out (100 seconds limit) i can not recall when the last time i did that, all because i wanted that 2nd long range plate. then went back to the hotel to check out and the topper lock was jammed and was about to distroy it when i finnally got it open. no it was not locked!

hopefully i can do okay on the prize table, or win the 1K of 9mm tonight.

the wife found the red jacket MOJO guy (Joe) so today we have to get a picture with him (hmm). and he did say today they will have bigger bags of tranerite for the PKM.

home at last, some how did not come last, but it was my worst match, as far as my performance and trying to learn how to shoot open. had a great time anyway, but could not get to all the side matches. there was penty of great stuff on the prize table, guns, x-rail etc.

the wife got some Z-mags as they are called, Zombie hinting mags!

the Mag Pul Van is a benz armour personnel carrier, with 100,00 spent on mag pul mods, is what i was told.

i quess i should also let Pmags know that they had the new gen there is fondle, they have improve feend lips follwer over insertion stop and somethings things from Emag.

picked up a ubr stock for $210 DSG and used free ammo from Freedom Munitions, no shot shells.

i quess i should also let Pmags know that they had the new gen there is fondle, they have improve feend lips follwer over insertion stop and somethings things from Emag.

picked up a ubr stock for $210 DSG and used free ammo from Freedom Munitions, no shot shells.

I don't which was more fun trying to read some of RFW's post or shooting the Pro-Am match.... wait I do know....

Robert, Spell check and Grammar check are your friend.

THE Event was a lot of fun too bad Larue didn't make it.

Edited by MCFooter

Had a blast at the match Saturday. Man, I wish my shotgun had been done in time, I would have loved to man up. I'll be there next year though, assuming I'm one of the lucky ones that can get registered in the 45 second availability window!

My girlfriend hit the tannerite on Saturday with the PKB and almost wet herself! She started to get up and dance around when we had to remind her she still had ammo left on the belt and there was another target!

Missed LaRue being there, but the guys doing the food still had good prices and there was always plenty to go around.

Mac

I don't which was more fun trying to read some of RFW's post or shooting the Pro-Am match.... wait I do know....

Robert, Spell check and Grammar check are your friend.

THE Event was a lot of fun too bad Larue didn't make it.

i know, but were is the fun in that! and thanks for pointing out about it was suppose be P mag fans. and i sure there lots more. (i screwed up) it is all part of better living thru drungs! :) all legal of course. like the shirt the wife got me "this vet is medicated for your safety"

forgot, here is a funny, a fellow shooter walked by us and we got to picking about how he copied us with the chairs and pvc pipe and umbrella and he says, i have been doing this for 2 years what about you?

oh about 12 years, but 3 gun for only about 6 or so! :) with 3 Ft. Benning's, a blue ridge now 2 pro/am's and several KY state championships. :) we thought it was funny.

then i got to give Matt Burkett a hard time about his mount for the delta point. he is still the same person that i met several years ago, straight forward and liable to say anything.