Gun Store Pricing

FX4F150

nashville has no CZs.,...just went through this ,memphis also has none

Damascus is the best dealer I know of and is a stellar dealer IMO....

I have 3 CZs now and they are my fav semi autos I own :)

Even Guns & Ammo has no CZ's? They usually had a fine selection whenever I wondered in.

Over the last 10 years or so, searching and buying online has become much more convenient and economical. Guns are no exception. I can find many more guns online that my LGS has no interest in keeping in stock.

It's become easier and much less expensive to merely pay the transfer fee and shipping. I occasionally buy from the LGS from a loyalty standpoint, but I can get guns and ammo much cheaper online.

Case in point, I bought a Shield on GB when it first came out. I paid MSRP. My LGS has yet to get one in stock. I would buy from him, but it was faster to order online and pay him to transfer.

I made a purchase this past week it was $1500+ local and $999 online... sometimes it's a no brainer. I always try to support the local economy and like others have said I always take the price to the dealer and see if he can come close. Let common sense rein though, a couple hundred bucks is a couple hundred bucks....

I have only purchased one firearm online and that was due to the time it would take my LGS to get it in. I am lucky enough to havea great LGS that only charges 10% over tbeir cost on orders, and their ammo price's are the best in the area.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.