carry ing a gun and asked to leave hypothetical

Guest kwikrnu

Guest moreland281
My wife and I have cell phones. I frequently forget to charge mine. We also go seperate ways when at the mall.

I've never been arrested or for that matter charged with a crime. However, I am planning on pushing an issue in the future.

Yall are CRAZY my wife never leaves my side in those places, to many hoods and hoodrats running around for my taste. (And my wife carried a P239 9mm too)

I know security is there to "protect" you but are they ever around when something really happens? Think about that shooting that happend out at opry mills last year ( think it was last year )

We (wife, son, daughter) always stay together in any mall we go to because of the trash they allow to litter in those places.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moreland281
I know you were being slightly sarcastic already, but Security is there to enforce the policies of the place they work for, not for the protection of the patrons, although they like it if you assume that.

Oh yes, they really don't care anything about "us" just there to protect the principles interest

:D

Guest kwikrnu
I know you were being slightly sarcastic already, but Security is there to enforce the policies of the place they work for, not for the protection of the patrons, although they like it if you assume that.

I think that is one reason they have been looking into putting up visible signs on the entrances. The gunmen involved in the shootout could not see the little "code of conduct" signs they have.

I think that is one reason they have been looking into putting up visible signs on the entrances. The gunmen involved in the shootout could not see the little "code of conduct" signs they have.

You really need to get your head out of the sand. you sound just the like the politicians that think everyone is going to abide by the laws including criminals. By all means though thanks for screwing it for all of us. You almost qualify for a Darwin award there bud.

Guest kwikrnu

Well, finished with my presentation book. I just need a few decals made similar to this sample and it'll be good to go.

handgunbook.jpg

Well, finished with my presentation book. I just need a few decals made similar to this sample and it'll be good to go.

handgunbook.jpg

You know they already have that presentation, don't you? It's called the law. Pretty much says precisely what the regulations are.:D:wall:;)

Are you that bored and lonely........ I guess we already know that answer.

Guest kwikrnu
You know they already have that presentation, don't you? It's called the law. Pretty much says precisely what the regulations are.:D:wall:;)

Are you that bored and lonely........ I guess we already know that answer.

They know that, but how many others don't? Anyway, my presentation book includes attorney general opinions and the sign I made up with the wording from code.

Edited by kwikrnu
Guest nraforlife
Did your parents have any children that lived?

K must have been an only child or dropped on his head. But we keep feeding him by responding to this BS.

handgunbook.jpg

So you purposefully created a presentation with properly worded signs to give to an establishment that already has improperly worded signs just to make sure that you are not allowed to carry there?

Well done my friend. You truly have stepped above and beyond the call of duty for the other side. Thanks. Let's get more places properly worded so we cannot legally carry in there. At least if the sign is incorrect they don't have legal ground to have you arrested unless you fail to leave.

Way to go.

Kwik Just made the ignore list.

Guest tcampbell

well...he is on my ignore list, but I can still see quotes that other's include from him on their post. Based on the one with the book...well...all I can say is that the doctor should have smacked his mother when he was born instead of him. I think webster just found new definitions for the following words: idiot, moron, troll, ...so...for submission to webster, would y'all consider the word "Voldemort" a verb or noun...or even both ?

Edited by tcampbell
Guest kwikrnu
So you purposefully created a presentation with properly worded signs to give to an establishment that already has improperly worded signs just to make sure that you are not allowed to carry there?

Not just to make sure I can't carry, but to make sure you and others cannot carry either.

The notebook contains a list of gun laws, AG opinions and of course the sign. It really didn't need the red cross through the gun, but it does attract attention to the sign.

Guest nraforlife
well...he is on my ignore list, but I can still see quotes that other's include from him on their post. Based on the one with the book...well...all I can say is that the doctor should have smacked his mother when he was born instead of him. I think webster just found new definitions for the following words: idiot, moron, troll, ...so...for submission to webster, would y'all consider the word "Voldemort" a verb or noun...or even both ?

I really hate having to flame someone but Kwik shows all of the signs of having LDS. Its one of the plausible explanations for his absolute and total passion for acting like this, that is unless he was born a self absorbed, inconsiderate arsehole.

Verb, noun or adjective, can be either depending on how it was used. IE. To Voldemort someone or something as in 'well you really Voldemort that up' or ' you frickin Voldemort you!' or 'aint that some frickin Voldemort!'

Edited by nraforlife

Have you ever heard the phrase "if guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will have guns."

What you are doing is mearly screwing the law abiding citizens out of an opportunity to protect themselves. I mean, do you honestly, 100% believe that a BG is gonna walk up to the entrance to the mall, see your sign and say "guess I better go put my gun in the car and not rob this place."

NO, the answer is NO!!!!!!! Instead, what he's gonna say is "SWEET, no one in here will be able to protect themselves, I have free reign!!" Seriously, if someone has intent to go armed and committ several felonies, do you think a "carrying in prohibited areas" felony is gonna slow them down.

Smooth move ex-lax.

BTW that franklin wal-mart number you posted does not exist.

Guest canynracer
Not just to make sure I can't carry, but to make sure you and others cannot carry either.

The notebook contains a list of gun laws, AG opinions and of course the sign. It really didn't need the red cross through the gun, but it does attract attention to the sign.

Actually, you are a troll....you said earlier that you wondered if there was profit...

so you think that creating these and giving/selling them to businesses you are not an anti?

Guest kwikrnu
Have you ever heard the phrase "if guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will have guns."

What you are doing is mearly screwing the law abiding citizens out of an opportunity to protect themselves. I mean, do you honestly, 100% believe that a BG is gonna walk up to the entrance to the mall, see your sign and say "guess I better go put my gun in the car and not rob this place."

NO, the answer is NO!!!!!!! Instead, what he's gonna say is "SWEET, no one in here will be able to protect themselves, I have free reign!!" Seriously, if someone has intent to go armed and committ several felonies, do you think a "carrying in prohibited areas" felony is gonna slow them down.

Smooth move ex-lax.

BTW that franklin wal-mart number you posted does not exist.

#1 It doesn't matter what I think. The business owner makes the decision. The Legislature gave them the means to keep guns out.

#2 If the number did not exist why is it on the caller ID of my cell phone?

Guest kwikrnu
Actually, you are a troll....you said earlier that you wondered if there was profit...

so you think that creating these and giving/selling them to businesses you are not an anti?

How can I be an "anti". I'm just pro notification.

Guest canynracer
How can I be an "anti". I'm just pro notification.

how CANT you be anti? I am actually friggen shocked as hell that you have not been banned.

I know 95% of the crap you put here is to ruffle feathers and whatnot, and that you strive to create conflict just for the sake of doing so...

I am just trying to understand the "fun" of trolling... I mean, you dont get to SEE the reaction, but you attempt to read and assume that people are yelling at their screens?

I just dont understand it...like the whole "internet bad ass" what purpose does it serve?

Sloth, we know he is a troll....that is obvious...but why does he still exist is the real question....Mars, Mods?