carry ing a gun and asked to leave hypothetical

Guest kwikrnu

Guest kwikrnu
I hope not because someone here sold him a gun. :bat:

From two people on two different occasions... I need to ask mommy for a bigger allowance so I can buy more.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JRules

I believe that some companies put up improper signs just so that it makes both the anti gun people happy and also allows people to carry concealed.

I don't think they mind people carrying as long as its concealed and stays concealed.

Of course if anyone asks there corporate policy is no guns, and if they see you flashing your gun a lot they will ask you to leave, but its more of a don't ask, don't tell type of situation.

Asking a company to put up proper signs does nothing to help gun owners, if anything you should ask them to reconsider there position.

Anyway back to the "hypothetical" question. If you can't afford a decent cell phone that has a good battery life, or cannot remember to keep the phone charged, maybe you shouldn't have a gun. I wouldn't want you to forget to put bullets in it...

I believe that some companies put up improper signs just so that it makes both the anti gun people happy and also allows people to carry concealed.

I don't think they mind people carrying as long as its concealed and stays concealed.

Of course if anyone asks there corporate policy is no guns, and if they see you flashing your gun a lot they will ask you to leave, but its more of a don't ask, don't tell type of situation.

Asking a company to put up proper signs does nothing to help gun owners, if anything you should ask them to reconsider there position.

Anyway back to the "hypothetical" question. If you can't afford a decent cell phone that has a good battery life, or cannot remember to keep the phone charged, maybe you shouldn't have a gun. I wouldn't want you to forget to put bullets in it...

He's not interested in reasonable responses. my only guess is he's looking for legalities in order to sue.

Guest kwikrnu
He's not interested in reasonable responses. my only guess is he's looking for legalities in order to sue.

Sue who and for what?

Guest rj8806
Sue who and for what?

My guess, is you were asked to leave, got embarrassed by it and now are on a crusade to make it hard on the rest of us HCP holders by getting the ones who don't know the law, to understand it and post accordingly.:D

Why would you want to make it harder on all of us because of your senselessness? Leave it be. Do you really believe in the 2nd Amendment?

Richard

Guest kwikrnu
My guess, is you were asked to leave, got embarrassed by it and now are on a crusade to make it hard on the rest of us HCP holders by getting the ones who don't know the law, to understand it and post accordingly.:D

Why would you want to make it harder on all of us because of your senselessness? Leave it be. Do you really believe in the 2nd Amendment?

Richard

I've never been asked to leave Opry Mills, but if I can't carry a gun there then no one should be able to carry there.

The Second Amendment does not apply to Tennessee. They made up their own law years ago and that law allows the Legislature to regulate the wearing of handguns.

Rabbi, I read you are a cheap date but what inquiring minds really want to know is do you put out on a first date?

Hey Kwik. Here is something you need to try. Load one of your guns. Charge the chamber, place bore in mouth, and pull the trigger. Post back to us what happened!

Edited by Mike.357
Rabbi, I read you are a cheap date but what inquiring minds really want to know is do you put out on a first date?

Hey Kwik. Here is something you need to try. Load one of your guns. Charge the chamber, place bore in mouth, and pull the trigger. Post back to us what happened!

Bad day, Mike?

:blush:

Not at all Deerslayer, just thought it might be a way of ending the thread, LOL

the dude is a fraud and a troll. heck I am guessing he is scheming some way to sue me for that post.

Kind of a sad life he leads. I thought my life kind of sucks but compared to this guy everything is roses.

If the mods want to delete it I don't mind.

Edited by Mike.357
Guest canynracer
I've never been asked to leave Opry Mills, but if I can't carry a gun there then no one should be able to carry there.

This explains it all, Childish, whining, selfish little brat. I hope to whoever you do not reproduce...If you do, I feel sorry for your offspring.

The only reason it is "safer" is because YOU cannot carry seeing that you dont feel it necessary to practice. You probably carry an empty gun anyway. If SHTF, you would gladly give the BG your wallet, gun, money, wife and kids just so YOU are safe.

You carry a gun in an attempt to make you feel like a bad ass, but the reality is that you are scared of your own shadow. You are inadequate, and dont even deserve the right to self defense.

Mars, or any other Mod....Please give me a birthday present and dispose of the troll....