Rutherford County Handgun Permit Class is BOGUS!! Stay Away!

Triple E Personal Protection Academy

John Sneed "Chief Instructor"

615-962-4216

old email was john@tripleEppa.com

new email is jrsneedjr@comcast.net

old website: www.tripleEppa.com

Stay Away from this outfit!!

Admin Note:

See this thread for more details on OP's complaint. http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/52599-so-i-took-the-hangun-carry-permit-class/page__st__40#entry821947

It appears to be a legitimate complaint, however this post SHOULD have contained more info than just what was presented above.

Edited by TGO David
See notes inline
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Folks, we certainly need to hear about bad organizations and complaints like this are allowed - however I must insist that you put some thought into your post and present the facts rather than just post that they're a bad org. Remember the basic W's of reporting!

Who, What, Where, When Why.

Thanks.

Sorry. Please see my other post in the category. Link listed above from reply from another member.

-tripledigit: I believe they were certified before, but it was taken away and he provided a class when not certified while trying to get recertified. He should have NEVER provided the class and was dishonest from the start.

Edited by Newman
  • 1 month later...
Guest footbasebasket
John Sneed is a FRAUD!!!! I ALSO took one of his classes back in August 2012 at another location and am STILL waiting for my class certification. I recently found out that I will NOT be receiving a certification for taking this class. After the TN Highway Patrol (Criminal Investigation department) called my house to question me to charge this guy for Fraud, I then realized this class was BOGUS!!!! I am now scheduled to re-take a LEGIT class on November 17th 2012. I did more homework this time to make SURE that this instructor is legit. The crazy thing is that I researched John Sneed before paying and taking my class and noticed that his website and email address didn't work, but he offered the explanation that he was adding a payment feature to his website, so it was down for construction. The State of TN stated that he has pulled this stunt on at least 4 -5 classes that they know of and they are investigating to see how many more people he has scammed. I paid $95.00 for my class and there were approx 10-12 people in my class.
Same story. I also spoke with the investigating officer and they will be charging him with a felony. He is for sure going down. You cannot get away with frauding the state. I have even given up on getting my money back. Sneed is a POS. Edited by Newman