My Sig P938 Nightmare

Verne

Picked this up back in Sept. and am really liking it. Sold my P238 to get this.

Looked around and was having a hard time finding a IWB for it but come across Winthrop Holsters out of Ohio. They had great service and had it in about a week. The leather is not highend but for the price I can't complain.

And the proof.

When I took the pics it need to be cleaned since I had just gotten back from shooting it.

IMG_0004_zpseb631ff4.jpg

IMG_0006_zpsfe0b5ad1.jpg

I don't have alot of rounds through it yet but working on it. It does make one nice fireball in low light. My buddy called the P238 the Noisy Cricket and has named this one the Torch. Might have to try and get a pic of that one evening.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the P238 and loved it. I only sold it after getting a Kimber Solo. The Kimber is only a hair bigger than the Sig so I sold it and got a Micro Eagle which is way small. The Sig is a sweet gun and I like the holster.

Edited by Mykltn

We have a P238 SAS and love it.

Your P938 looks great and the holster is outstanding. I may have to get one now! Sigs are hard to beat... we love our SP2022 as well and it is likely the best deal of the year.

OOOOOK, I feel stupid. I thought you were having major problems with your Sig when I read the title of the thread,

Me, too!

What trigger does does this pistol have? Is it the DA/SA or DAK or something else? I don't know which P22x it is, but I've shot a friend's 9mm Sig that is DA/SA, and it is is the trigger I like the most out of everything I've ever shot.

Me, too!

What trigger does does this pistol have? Is it the DA/SA or DAK or something else? I don't know which P22x it is, but I've shot a friend's 9mm Sig that is DA/SA, and it is is the trigger I like the most out of everything I've ever shot.

The 238 & 938 are single action only pistols. Just like a 1911. They aren't 1911s in design just similar in some ways.

Me, too!

they are short and heavy SA pulls with just a small amount of pretravel. I would say 4 pound pull average, roughly?

Mine finally has broken in pretty well. It can now do 50 rounds of fairly stout ammo without a problem, still not quite happy with weak stuff.

Edited by Jonnin

Thanks for the replys guys. I am really liking it just need to get out and shoot it some more but working 70hrs a week is not letting me do that.

I have consolidated calibers over the past few months. Down to .22, 9mm, & .45 ACP in handguns. Sold my P238 SAS and my P229 .40.

Will keep you all updated as I get it out some more.