Flatwoods Forge Bowie passaround

Your test was insanely impressive, and entertainment to boot. Im glad you enjoy my blades, and I hope that one givew you years of service in all your task. It was by far the hardest torture test Ive seen a knife survive, and Im not bragging on my knives, just impressed anything will take all that abuse

I can't wait to get my grubby little paws on your "hawk"!

Dave S

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="TheBisch" data-cid="864158" data-time="1356007470"><p>I was told it was being shipped to me.... haven't gotten it yet.... :shrug:</p></blockquote>
<br />
It was put in the mail on the 15th, let me check the delivery confirmation number and see if it says where it is. Edited by 56FordGuy
I was told it was being shipped to me.... haven't gotten it yet....  :shrug:

Let me know when it shows up, make sure somebody didn't carry it in the house and wrap it as a Christmas present.. I really need to get that one back, that one has a special place here on the mantel due to everything its been through and it being my favorite. Can you pm me your address, and 56 pm the address it got shipped to so they for sure line up. And I'm not to worried yet, the post office is getting notorious for this shit. They scan it in as delivered, then it shows up a few days later.

Edited by Spots
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Spots" data-cid="864928" data-time="1356060989"><p>
Let me know when it shows up, make sure somebody didn't carry it in the house and wrap it as a Christmas present.. I really need to get that one back, that one has a special place here on the mantel due to everything its been through and it being my favorite. Can you pm me your address, and 56 pm the address it got shipped to so they for sure line up. And I'm not to worried yet, the post office is getting notorious for this shit. They scan it in as delivered, then it shows up a few days later.</p></blockquote>

You have all the info I have! :) A USPS good wouldn't be terribly surprising, would it?
Guest D.B. Cooper

Hey guys, 

Sorry... my receptionist signed for it... put it in the back room and then went on vacation.  I finally found it on 12/24 on *my* way out of town on vacation.  I'll be home Friday to begin my test.  Sorry for the delay!

Guest D.B. Cooper

It's just been a really bad time for me with work issues and such, I didn't really get much testing time.  I did use it to chop down some small trees (more like shrubs) that needed to go away.  Worked quite well for that.  No pictures though, because I planned on doing some other stuff with it... but I'm feeling guilty holding on to it this long... I'll ship it out to the next guy!

Come on guys, not to single anyone out or call anyone out but lets get with the program. When we signed up for this Spots had a few easy to follow rules; have fun, take pictures, keep it only for a week.

I fully understand that life can easily get in the way of little stuff like this but that's, well, life. Keep it a week and send it on. I'd love to see more pass arounds coming out from Spots but if we screw the pooch on this one, that's just not very likely. Lets do this right.
  • Like 2