[Alice in Deadland] 10 Free copies from me to you! Hurry!

GlockSpock

• Moderators

[via Amazon Kindle]

It is Christmas. I guess I want to be a little extra cheerful. Also, I loved the book and thought that it had a very powerful underlying message. It is also about zombies. So, I am going to purchase a digital copy of this book for 10 people that want one. So the first 10 people that post on here that they want one, and then PM me their Kindle account email (so I can gift it to them), I will purchase the book for them. Please note, Amazon Prime members can borrow the book for free, so I ask that you not place your claim here.

However, there are two requirements that I am going to ask of you but keep in mind they are not enforceable. First, I ask that after you read it you come on here to discuss the book. Secondly, I ask that if you enjoy the book and also feel it has an important undertone, I ask that you find someone else either on this thread of someone else you know, and purchase the book for them. 

http://www.amazon.com/Alice-in-Deadland-ebook/dp/B006AQYAA4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1356023816&sr=8-2&keywords=alice+in+deadland

1: JD_ Sent

2: RobertY Sent

3: gnmwilliams Sent
4: Steelharp Sent

5: Jimmydeuce Sent

6: cardcutter Sent

7: dralarms Sent

8: zybysco Sent

9: plank white Sent

10: ochretoe Sent

Edited by CZ9MM

This is very thoughtful. I haven't posted in a little while, so I didn't want to come off as just trying to get a freebie, but I'd be very thankful to receive a copy. Thank you. I will message my email account if you still have any available.

Thanks again. 

JD

• Moderators

Got it! Thank You. Will stop my cuurent nook book and start reading this one. Sounds very interesting.  :)

I'll admit, Dhar is not King. However, if you like zombies, you will like this book I feel. Don't expect book of the year or the like. However, I enjoyed it so much because of the message of freedom vs bondage. Alice in Deadland is the cheapest, there is a sequel and then (lastly written) a prequel. I have not read the prequel yet but will. I look forward to discussions about the book here.