Feinstein is going for broke!

Guest Mbeck

Check and see if Feinstein is married, I think she is, and I think her husband does "other stuff". I also think they don't use the same last name, so many power couples do that so one of them can stay on the downlow.

Find out what the "other stuff" her husband does, and whether or not he has an advantage 'cause his wife's a Senator (duh!!) and figure a way to screw with his business, by outing him, or boycotting him, or whatever else can legally be done.

I could probably do a lot of this with a couple of google searches, but there are 'grasshoppers' here that need the wax-on/wax-off training.

Well.. from Wikipedia...

Spouse(s) Judge Jack Berman (div.)
Bertram Feinstein (deceased)
Richard C. Blum (1980–)

Current husband:

Richard C. Blum (c. 1936[1]) is an American investment banker. He is the husband of United States Senator from California Dianne Feinstein. He is the Chairman and President of Blum Capital, an equity investment management firm that acts as general partner for various investment partnerships and provides investment advisory services. Blum also serves in various boards of directors of several companies, including CB Richard Ellis. He is also a Regent of the University of California where until May 2009, he served as the chairman of that board.

more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_C._Blum

So, who's the junior partner in this political marriage and why don't their last names match? Who's benefiting? Follow the money! Because, surely, money, a great deal of money, is involved. We're off to a good start.

Sooooo, Blum is kinda like Mitt Romney, but more ruthless and more successful? It's a damn shame that Mitt's wife wasn't a U.S. Senator. . . .

Edited by QuietDan
So, who's the junior partner in this political marriage and why don't their last names match? Who's benefiting? Follow the money! Because, surely, money, a great deal of money, is involved. We're off to a good start.

Sooooo, Blum is kinda like Mitt Romney, but more ruthless and more successful? It's a damn shame that Mitt's wife wasn't a U.S. Senator. . . .

Well, a true commie (what she's supposed to be) would view him as the devil, right? Maybe she's pretending :)

Guest 6.8 AR

The media has reported enough on Lady Di's and Princess Nancy's hubbies throughout the years to tell

you they both are crooks. One of them pushed for an increase in a minimum wage bill that would affect us

while not affecting his employees. That was some cannery operation owned by the "royalty" of the left coast.

Just off the top of my head. Let me think a while. Don't need that wikibeast. :D

Shouldn't be too difficult for a lot of dirt to be dug out enough to place a body or two.

Guest Lester Weevils
(Also, how do I embed videos here?)

Up til a few weeks ago, all you had to do is paste the URL into the message (as you did) and it would automatically display the video. Wildly guessing, maybe the feature was changed to avoid copyright issues, or maybe the feature is just temporarily broken and will start working again.

One annoyance which I'll blame on google's property youtube, rather than forums or web software-- If people copy and paste a link from a tablet or phone, it pastes a m.youtube mobile link that will work on a tablet or phone but won't work on desktop browsers of which I've tried (unless there is some kind of extra plugin to download). Similarly, if an embedded youtube video is flash-based, since google apparently got in a war with adobe and broke flash playback on recent versions of android, embedded links to youtube don't work about half the time, and the other half of the time chrome will automatically sign onto the youtube app to play the video if you click it. I read that apple has been at war with adobe over flash from day 1 on iphones, but dunno because I don't have an iphone.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/vQMwpbSjC1A

She is such a hypocrite!

(Also, how do I embed videos here?)

Looks like you may have clicked on vid and gotten "embed" code, which would seem to make sense, but don't do that.

Use straight link from browser address bar that has the "watch" in the URL, with no /embed/ in the URL. Or if whatever gets you to that URL, right click on vid and use "copy video URL"

Here's your same vid, you can compare URLs between yours and mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQMwpbSjC1A&feature=player_embedded

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Guest Lester Weevils

There is or was some kind of recent intermittent video posting bug the last few weeks, because I posted a couple of URL's as I usually do, which appeared as embedded video in the "more reply options" editor when I was composing the message, but after submitting the message only a link would display in the posted message, rather than the embedded video. If i'd click edit on the message, the video would embed in the edit preview, but then when submitting the edited message, it would only show an un-embedded link.

Or maybe its been changed so benefactors videos only embed? Apologies with such wild speculation, but I renewed benefactor status not long ago, and maybe it wasn't working before I renewed.

There is or was some kind of recent intermittent video posting bug the last few weeks, because I posted a couple of URL's as I usually do, which appeared as embedded video in the "more reply options" editor when I was composing the message, but after submitting the message only a link would display in the posted message, rather than the embedded video. If i'd click edit on the message, the video would embed in the edit preview, but then when submitting the edited message, it would only show an un-embedded link.

Or maybe its been changed so benefactors videos only embed? Apologies with such wild speculation, but I renewed benefactor status not long ago, and maybe it wasn't working before I renewed.

Yep. I've been posting the URL, then immediately hit edit and save. I've seen little editor weirdnesses since we dumped VB 

Guest Lester Weevils
Wonder what they're protesting?

Hi gjonsoniv. I'm pretty sure that pic was from the sep 12 2009 tea party tax payers march in washington dc, which according to wikipedia, "Estimates of the number of attendees varied, from "tens of thousands" to "in excess of 75,000". A rally organizer asserted that one local ABC News station had reported attendance of over one million, but he retracted the statement after ABC News denied making any such report. Using the counts of those in attendance, the march may have been the largest conservative protest ever held in Washington, D.C., as well as the largest demonstration against President Obama's administration to date."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_protests

Oh man, what does it matter.

About the only real difference between Romney and any of Feinstein's hubbies are they are all Jewish and don't wear funny underwear.

And money is always the bottom line.