OK, Here Goes... If I mess up, it'll be the LAST MESS up in 2012!

Guest MiniGunGal

Guest MiniGunGal

UR funny

Thank you Dear Sir - You are lucky I don't take offense easily, ya know!  There have been some who have laughed in the face of a "ginger (as I seem to have become here) freckle faced Irish girl" and 'ye mum's didn' kno em yea on a week!'  Yet, this lass is friendly!  So ye safe!

LOL!   :D

Guest MiniGunGal

Dia Dhuit! You seem to have brought the gingers out of woodwork missy, even me. :lol: I never post in the welcome threads, but I'll make an exception for a gingerette with a mini gun.

Caio Bello!!!  And that would be "lassy" to you   :cheers: And To Ginger/Gingerettes (?) ALL - Cheers!!!

PS - and Gratzi for coming out of the woodwork for This Gingerette with a MiniGun - The Lass says Prego!  ( OK, so I went to Italy this summer, shoot me!)

Edited by MiniGunGal
Guest MiniGunGal

I figured out how to post pictures!!!!! nanner nanner Nanner!!!!!  (Thanks to my Ginger bud - Red333 - Thank you once again!)  Sooooo, for those of you wanting to know what this red-head looks like, 

LindaPix_zpsc87c30cc.jpg

This would be The Official "MiniGunGal"  Red-Headed, Freckle Faced, Irish Girl.....

Nice to meet you!!!!

Guest MiniGunGal

OUCH!!!!  Well, Dear Bell Buckle, TN, Just because YOU don't OWN a copy of the Spring 2007 Knob Creek DVD DOESN'T mean it DIDN'T Happen!!!!  Nice Try!!!   :up:   Check out Chapter 17 - It's ALL ME!!! -

Mr. David - I'm NOT  Advertising, promise.... just proving it exists!!!

spring2007dvdcoverHalfforWeb_zpsff6faf60

Thank you Dear Sir - You are lucky I don't take offense easily, ya know!  There have been some who have laughed in the face of a "ginger (as I seem to have become here) freckle faced Irish girl" and 'ye mum's didn' kno em yea on a week!'  Yet, this lass is friendly!  So ye safe!

LOL!   :D

No offence meant, I said "I do" to a Red headed girl over 22 years ago. So I am a fan of the "Gingers" BTW very nice picture. :up:

Guest MiniGunGal

No offence meant, I said "I do" to a Red headed girl over 22 years ago. So I am a fan of the "Gingers" BTW very nice picture. :up:

She's a Lucky Woman then!!

And Thanks on the " :up: " about the pix....  Amazing that cameras won't break sometimes!!! (tee hee!)

I do appreciate the compliment!

Guest MiniGunGal

Hello ms.  MiniGunGal :woohoo: !!!! Hope all is well... I'm interested too, with the MiniGun Dance even though I haven't fired up one yet!!! Does pulling a cord out of a 105 cannon count, hahaha??? Have a good one.. cheers!!!

Norma :cool:

www.mctsclub.com

I'll see what I can do about cutting out that chapter or at least get them to cut me a portion for me to use personally - they promised they would, but never did....  it's somewhat entertaining!!!

LOL, but  I know, I know.... Until seen..... Got it Gang!!!!   :waiting:   Working on it! :rant:

Guest MiniGunGal

OK, I've got to tell you guys - You are INCREDIBLE - You make this Red-Headed, Freckle Faced Irish Girl blush  :blush:  and for those of you who know me, that just never happens!!!  I am truly humbled by all of the genuine support, outpouring of well wishes, and interest you guys have shown since I joined. 

Mr. David - You've got a heck of a forum here, I'm honored to be a member.  I'm hoping if I watch my P's Q's AR's & SKS', I'll get to hang around awhile!!!  (tee hee!!!)

AND - FOR ALL OF THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH....   :waiting:  I have one of my Video Professors working on piece-mealing my video for me so I can post up the real deal!!!!!!.  Maybe I can start a "MiniGunDance" thread or something, so everyone doesn't have to keep coming back here?!?! - Have no ideas what the rules are about that (BUT I'LL CHECK BEFORE I DO, I PROMISE!!!!)

Anyway - bottom line - you guys keep me motivated, smiling, and just give me a real lift because you are pretty cool - thanks... 

AND BTW - Thank GOD we're not drinking the same  :koolaid: they are up in Washington....  At least this is a "sane" place to be able to vent!!!

Love all of you!!!   :love:   AND THE VIDEO IS ON ITS WAY!!!!!

XOXO

MiniGunGal

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MiniGunGal

OK, I know you guys think I have fallen off of the face of the earth... and - well - although I would like to, I haven't yet!  The semester has started, and that means it's.... well, it's.... well - IT'S BUSY!!!!!  NO EXCUSE, I KNOW!!!!  Gingers can multi-task with the best of them, HOWEVER, I haven't even logged on in OMG, WAY too long.

SOO, to get to the heart of it - I'm sorry I've not posted the video yet - Of course my Prof is giving me the same run-around..."It's the beginning of the semester, I'm ball's to the wall...."  OOPS!!!!   :stunned:   I said what I was trying not to say!!!!  Well, he was a HE, so He could say it.... ???Right???   :shrug:   Anyway - no offense intended!

When I DO GET IT CUT, I'm going to start a new thread... I know you guys are tired of coming back here and seeing nothing new.  Besides - I want to hear all of your NEW and DELICIOUS comments about my MINI-GUN Adventures!!!!  La-La-La-Laa-Laaaaaa-Laaa!

OH - BTW.... For all of those of you guys who were   :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  earlier???  A buddy of mine tagged me with a 'theme song..."  

Anyone know Luke Bryan - Country Girl (shake it for me?)   Well, sheaaaa - he said my crazy love of dancing, that should be my theme song??  Who Knows?

I'll be back soon - Promise!!!!!  Miss you all!!!   :wave:

• 1 month later...
Guest MiniGunGal

HAPPY MARCH EVERYONE!!!!  It's Spring Break!!!!  Yippie Yea and Yahoo!!!

If anyone is still interested.... I got my video edited!!!  Now I just have to figure out how to post a video and if I'm allowed to...So - 

A - if anyone is interested in the video of the minigun shoot, I've got it, and I'm going to try to figure out how to post it... you could reply here if you are...

B - I'll probably try to start it in a new thread - I think this is a little stale!

Nice to see you guys again!

MiniGunGal!

BTW.....  Interested?  Y/N???

Edited by MiniGunGal
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think David allows direct file upload to here, it would take up too much space.  YouTube makes it really easy to upload them, Vimeo is a nice alternative to YouTube. Upload them to there, then just copy the video link and paste it in a reply on here.  The video would then pop up in the post.

Edited by wewoapsiak