what is on your adult beverage menu for the evening?

Guest pjblurton
Not may fav DFH brew - it's really sweet - but an excellent choice!

It is very sweet, only had one after dinner for dessert. DFH Midas Touch is pretty darn good after dinner, too.

Guest pjblurton
As is the 120IPA...

I usually steer clear of the IPA's, not much of a hophead myself. They tend to be a bit too bitter for my tastes but I have heard the 120min was the bees knees!

Yah, the 120 is fairly hoppy, but the sweetness really kinda overpowers it, imo.

This coming from someone who considers IPA90 to be probably the finest craft beer I've ever tried...

Guest pjblurton
Here is a picture of the 26,000 gallon fermentation tanks that he installed.

Great beers.

dfh.jpg

You reckon he could set one of those up in my back yard?

Guest pjblurton
*mental note - become close friends with runningfree...*

You can have him... I'll take his engineer friend in Delaware!

alright I caved, thanks in part to continually see the taunting being issued by Fallguy with the BudIce.

Eating some supper and washing it down with a Stoner

Glad to have helped....

Not sure if this has been done by others....but let me do so now for me..

Standing offer to buy any TGO member a beverage of their choice if we ever meet up somewhere....

Not sure if this has been done by others....but let me do so now for me..

Standing offer to buy any TGO member a beverage of their choice if we ever meet up somewhere....

I'm in, offer stands from me as well.

Heck, I'll buy you (or whoever) several.

You can have him... I'll take his engineer friend in Delaware!

lol...He is already taken.

Greg is an exceptional homebrewer in his own right. We used to have a club here in the Knoxville area called the Hillbilly Hoppers. Nothing like making your own.

LOL, yep. High alcohol beers, liquor and wine. If that Ayinger was bought in East TN, I touched the case it came from.

Oh holy crap, you're my hero.

I'm going to work on a number of plans to bribe you, be forewarned. Off to scheme...

:rolleyes: