what is on your adult beverage menu for the evening?

Guest jackdm3
LOL, yep. High alcohol beers, liquor and wine. If that Ayinger was bought in East TN, I touched the case it came from.

OMG! I knew you wuz touched with the cool factor somehow. That explains it.

Glad to have helped....

Not sure if this has been done by others....but let me do so now for me..

Standing offer to buy any TGO member a beverage of their choice if we ever meet up somewhere....

I'm in, offer stands from me as well.

Heck, I'll buy you (or whoever) several.

I gotta move to Memphis!

LOL, yep. High alcohol beers, liquor and wine. If that Ayinger was bought in East TN, I touched the case it came from.

On second thought, Mikes place sounds better.

Have I told you lately how pretty your hair is? :rolleyes:

And you might just be one of my customers...maybe...

Glad to have helped....

Not sure if this has been done by others....but let me do so now for me..

Standing offer to buy any TGO member a beverage of their choice if we ever meet up somewhere....

My family live outside Jackson, just might say hello next time I get over that way. :D

I'm in, offer stands from me as well.

Heck, I'll buy you (or whoever) several.

Going to Memphis vs buying my own beverages...I'll buy my own. :D

Friend of mine lives in Memphis, might say hello sometime.

Still not getting my Bud Light.....

You can keep it.

You saying Charlton Heston was wrong?!

Just saying I'm not a Bud Light fan. Irish whiskey, good ale, I'm up for it. Bud Light? I dont think I can post my honest opinion here, but suffice to say it involves a certain action into a bottle of vodka to achieve the same flavor for a far lower cost. :D

My family live outside Jackson, just might say hello next time I get over that way. :D

Cool...

As far as "Not getting my Bud Light"...meant more not getting my beverage based on complitments...and that was the only video on that subject I could think of

Guest pjblurton
lol...He is already taken.

Greg is an exceptional homebrewer in his own right. We used to have a club here in the Knoxville area called the Hillbilly Hoppers. Nothing like making your own.

I've been homebrewing for the last 5 years... There's few commercial offerings that measure up to a good home brew! (We have the Bluff City Brewers and Connoisseurs here....)

I've been homebrewing for the last 5 years... There's few commercial offerings that measure up to a good home brew! (We have the Bluff City Brewers and Connoisseurs here....)

Yessir! Getting ready to start a Russian Imperial Stout as soon as I make the time...

Guest pjblurton
Yessir! Getting ready to start a Russian Imperial Stout as soon as I make the time...

I have a honey kolsch in the primary and just polished off an oktoberfest out of the keg-er-ator...;)

Guest pjblurton
I'm officially jealous.

Well then you're not going to like this...

My wife brought it home for me this afternoon as a surprise along with a 4pk of Maredsous 8 Dubbel...:P

Dead Guy is one of our beers herein East TN.

I knocked back a twlever of Coor's Light thanks to Garufa.

( thanks buddy!)

Dead Guy or Double Dead Guy?

Probably DDG as DGA is <6% ABV.

pjblurton, we need to hand some time...

*sips some Buffalo Trace single barrel*

Guest pjblurton
pjblurton, we need to hand some time...

*sips some Buffalo Trace single barrel*

"Was thinking the same thing... sips more DDG"