what is on your adult beverage menu for the evening?

Keystone Light. What can I say? When I find what I like I stick with it.

JaG, having one for you.

Thanks! :cheers:

He might be offended...

Now if you had one of those you deliver, he'd probably be good with it.

hehe

Not offended, but a delivery would be nice.(I wish!)

Guest Lester Weevils

Played a music gig in the 1970's for a police convention, and they had this big tub full of ice and PBR. That seemed all they were drinking. Only time I drank PBR, and only drank less than a 6 pack of the PBR.

Next morning I woke up with a headache, disturbed by the sounds of road machinery out on the road. The road was about 150 feet from the house. Finally struggled out of bed and opened the drapes to see what kind of mess they were making on the road, and there wasn't any road machinery out there. It was the residue of the PBR affecting my hearing (along with the splitting headache).

Never had anything like that happen before or since. Am not prone to getting hangovers. Maybe there was something wrong with that batch of PBR, but I haven't tried any since <g>.

Thanks for the offer but I best wait till I come home. Maybe then I will take you up on that offer.

I totally understand, the offer stands until you are ready.

In the meanwhile find the officer's stash, yanno they gotta have a little sumpin sumpin hiding somewhere, :D

Potter's Brandy and diet Pepsi.

never tried the Potters before. It is a new product available in East Tn. We just brought this label out a few weeks ago. I am impressed!

Takes a lot for liquor to impress me.

Guest db99wj

I didn't realize that there was a Mexcian and Irish War....did you.

Well last night, started out with Dos XX Amber and changed over to cheaper, on draft Killian's Irish Red. Well a battle ensued and my head hurts like a mothaf@#$er.

I think Mike.357 likes Coors Light as the cure.

not really, I would just as soon have a Stoner Light. But the Breadbox does not sell them in mortar shell sizes, and I was just picking up one to wash out the traill dust from cutting granny's grass that day.

Guest jackdm3
not really, I would just as soon have a Stoner Light. But the Breadbox does not sell them in mortar shell sizes, and I was just picking up one to wash out the traill dust from cutting granny's grass that day.

You called it "Mother's milk" and we trust your judgment on hangover fixes. :)

Guest jackdm3

The pro rock drummer of Pantera swears by keeping a gallon of water by the bed waiting for the morn and drinking all of it. And Pedialite. And that guy is a seriously world-class drinker.