OperatorERROR Reviews the Kel-Tec PMR-30

Fitty%

Personal opinion. Lame attempt at humor.

2nd video he has posted that i have noticed. Last one showed a young women with a semi auto 12g that accidentally shot a bird.  I commented but he said the accident was carried out in a safe method-- and i was incorrect to judge. i let it go at that point.

The man is (or appears to be) a vet. Therefor, i will automatically give him the benefit of the doubt (assuming it was not a dishonorable discharge). So i think maybe we are missing the point of the post---

OperatorERROR is the name of the "reviewer" and I think it was an attempt at humor.  Nutnfancy did a couple of very good reviews on this gun, so I'd probably start there if I was looking for a real review.  His first review was on an earlier version of the PMR 30 and he had FTF problems.  Second review was with a revised version and he had a much better experience.

sorry for my ignorance, was this a review? It is titled "operator error" but i;m not sure the point of the video?!? Did you try other types of ammo? Are we to assume that small people cannot function the PMR-30?

OperatorERROR is the name of my friends character and it is supposed to be funny.

Personal opinion. Lame attempt at humor.

He did say some funny stuff...."big man with a little caliber"...but to each his own.

2nd video he has posted that i have noticed. Last one showed a young women with a semi auto 12g that accidentally shot a bird.  I commented but he said the accident was carried out in a safe method-- and i was incorrect to judge. i let it go at that point.

The man is (or appears to be) a vet. Therefor, i will automatically give him the benefit of the doubt (assuming it was not a dishonorable discharge). So i think maybe we are missing the point of the post---

Im pretty sure I said the video was shot in a safe way NOT that the guys girlfriend was safe the whole time. When she shot the bird that was it for her. She did a couple unsafe things but we stopped after the bird. As for the vet thing....you can decide if I really am one or not because Im not going to try and convince you. The point WAS a little humor lol

OperatorERROR is the name of the "reviewer" and I think it was an attempt at humor.  Nutnfancy did a couple of very good reviews on this gun, so I'd probably start there if I was looking for a real review.  His first review was on an earlier version of the PMR 30 and he had FTF problems.  Second review was with a revised version and he had a much better experience.

Your right about the name....and I will never do videos like "Nutnfancy"....I like to keep my videos shorter then an hour lol. I also did a real review of the PMR-30 and the Chiappa Rhino revolver. I posted them here so you can find them if you want, Im not going to post them again.

Either you like and get "OperatorERROR's" humor or you don't. He is making fun of the guys we have seen at the range that think they are "badass", "mall ninjas" and or "operators" but in real life are jokes.

Yes, if you sit down to a Nutnfancy review, you'll be there a while. He's thorough, real thorough. Butt going to sleep in the chair thorough.

I saw your rhino review and liked it. Now I want one. Thanks for posting, it was informative and enjoyable. I hope I didn't come off snarky in my previous post. It was my attempt to bring the thread back on track.
  • Like 1

As with piercedan, I saw the Rhino vid and enjoyed it. And have seen several others of yours, all so far have been interesting and informative. I guess the first PMR vid just went over my head. But I have one and have a different reaction and opinion of it.

i really am wanting a pmr-30 but I'm not paying what people want for them right now... kel-tec needs to step up production... list price on there web site is lil over $400 bucks but prices are $800 and up right now...same with the KSG... I WAAAAAAAAANT! but aint paying $1800 for one when list is lil over $800...

[quote name="Fitty%TACTICAL" post="889531" timestamp="1358599759"][b]. He is making fun of the guys we have seen at the range that think they are "badass", "mall ninjas" and or "operators" but in real life are jokes. ][/quote] Not trying to be a d**k to your buddy, but glass houses man.
[quote name="Fitty%TACTICAL" post="890485" timestamp="1358691775"] Im sorry but what then what are you referring to?[/quote] To the exact quote I quoted. Having a recreationally tac'd out M1A Scout and AR with tough guy video and music of shooting said weapon, then making fun of dudes at the range doing the same thing doesn't make sense to me. Like I said, glass houses.

To the exact quote I quoted. Having a recreationally tac'd out M1A Scout and AR with tough guy video and music of shooting said weapon, then making fun of dudes at the range doing the same thing doesn't make sense to me. Like I said, glass houses.

Ha....I did that video to show that he did know what he's doing and not just an idiot lol. We have both been to many different shooting schools/courses along with our military training...but your right glass houses....