Union Head Destroys Logic of Gun Control Law While Trying to Defend It

Union Head Destroys Logic of Gun Control Law While Trying to Defend It

In One Sentence, Union Head Destroys Logic of Gun Control Law While Trying to Defend It - Liberty News Network

And this was posted by 8541 Tactical in response to the article:

More stupidity. Elitist mentality. Let me explain something to you good folks. I am a Police Officer, sworn to uphold the law and when required run to the sound of the guns. That in no way, shape or form, gives me any greater right to defend my family and myself than any other American Citizen.

It burns me the **** up because I KNOW that if police were limited to what lawful citizens could own in Gun-Ban jurisdictions, you would have every Chief, Sheriff, and labor union screaming against it. Instead you have dumb***** standing next to the politicians saying "yes sir" when they themselves can pull the FBI statistics and see that bans don't do a **** thing to keep us safer.

The way I feel about it is this, no politician, retired or inactive duty LEO, Federal Agent, etc., should have anymore rights than me and you. Let's give them a dose of their own elitist medicine! Let's ban ownership for them too and see how fast they all clamor to repeal it! Let's make them live by all the same laws, rules and regulations that we do. :yes
  • Like 2
[quote name="MattCary" post="896395" timestamp="1359191834"]This occurred to me today... Hollywood can only use "legal" guns in movies.   If it's banned, it can't appear in a Hollywood film.[/quote] Haha, that's not how it works. Hollywood gets a special exception. They are part of the "in" crowd.

This occurred to me today... Hollywood can only use "legal" guns in movies.

If it's banned, it can't appear in a Hollywood film.

You don't watch many sci-fi movies, do you?

New York did that, Police are not exempt, they are now trying to get that fixed.

Srooy guys, but you are waisting your time in this kind of talk, spend time

contacting you Preps, reading about the things that infulence our leaders.

Why are we sending planes, tanks, and money to the government of Egypt?

Do some reading on that alone and it will open you eyes to who is infulenceing our leaders.

There's just one example of how smart these people are when they stray from their propaganda scripts. No one should be able to out

gun anyone else. Kind of like the idea behind the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still". A superior being came out of the stars to police

the galaxy. Moral bankruptcy from Hollywood. Although the movie had good ideas, most were nothing but the makings of a dictatorship.

The joining of a philosophical approach to deal competitively with one another, something like capitalism which has never been allowed to

work on it's own, will make it one day, assuming these clowns don't ruin it for everyone and destroy us. Apply the same principle to the

altruist and wannabe dictators and their arguments are usually defeated when used consistently. That means never giving up.

Union leaders are usually dumb puppets, or useful idiots, for their ruler wannabes. They show their colors without trying. Doesn't matter

about the costume they are wearing, either. Police uniform or Hollywood makeup doesn't matter, all the same.

This occurred to me today... Hollywood can only use "legal" guns in movies.

If it's banned, it can't appear in a Hollywood film.

I've heard quite a few guns in movies & TV now are airsoft props etc...  They add the flash and the noise afterwards.  CG special effects are dirt cheap now.

[quote name="BryanP" post="898376" timestamp="1359393860"]I've heard quite a few guns in movies & TV now are airsoft props etc...  They add the flash and the noise afterwards.  CG special effects are dirt cheap now.[/quote] I've noticed this in The Walking Dead a lot. They've always used fake guns (rubber ducks and such) for scenes without shooting, especially fight scenes where the gun would be damaged. From what I understand, there is a company which contracts with various studios and provides the weapons for film... fake and real.

I've noticed this in The Walking Dead a lot. They've always used fake guns (rubber ducks and such) for scenes without shooting, especially fight scenes where the gun would be damaged. From what I understand, there is a company which contracts with various studios and provides the weapons for film... fake and real.

Yep.  And from a straight up business / safety viewpoint it makes sense to use prop guns in shows like that.  Less chance of somebody pulling a Brandon Lee or John Hexum.