New Blountville Gun Shop

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just made the connection.....

I used him to do a transfer for me years ago. An AK-47! At the time, he was operating out of his home in Blountville and offered to let me shoot some of his full-auto toys. He was a great guy to deal with.

who knows, maybe he aspires to be as perfect as you in the gun business someday

:tough: Ok, whatever slick.

In no way did I imply that, and in no way do we feel that we are perfect.

We DO aspire to be perfect (as a good shop should) but understand you cant please everyone. ie: I guess you are out since we dont sell HiPoints :D

I've seen gunrunners on gunbroker before as a seller. I drove by the location a few days ago. From the inside pics it should be a nice shop. Never can have too many good shops and us Tri-Cities guys are very fortunate.

Guest GunRunnersUSA

TBI will be closed on the 4th so there will be no 4473's done but we just might do a couple of form 4's.

What a GREAT DAY to open a gun shop. I will be there and cut the ribbon with my Ka-Bar (Semper Fi).

There is more to being a gun dealer than selling guns. I have sold firearms for 22 years.

I have had people tell me for years.."If you build it..they will come".

We are going to have a class act up here in Blountville. Pat Miller and Dan McCoy will be working when I am in my FedEx truck. Both these guys are stand up honest men.

People in the Tri Cities are tired of being lied to, jerked around and told every excuse in the world. There will be NONE of that at my shop.

If you get a chance stop by...

Come see me.....JP in 10-E-C..."MP-5 Hillbilly"

Welcome John.

I have a few obvious questions but you are having a busy day, so I'll leave those for later.

Dan was the person I met yesterday. I can tell he's an upright guy and I know you are.

I may get by later in the day. Depends on whether my neighbor has his cookout today or this weekend.

Guest GunRunnersUSA

Thank you all for your support. We had a good day at the shop. I've been up since 3:30am...gone to bed. JP

• 3 weeks later...

I stopped by today, as usual outside of their hours. John says they are officially open Thursday through Saturday from 11 til 6.

Right now, their business is mostly order stuff, although he has a lot of Class 3 stuff and plenty of Glocks for our area.

He spent a few minutes telling me horror stories about people trying to sell used handguns, they had bought at other local stores. He didn't mention the original seller, but I did.........