Who's emailing channel 5

Email is so private and they can ignore it. Light up their Facebook account publicly with a well thought out, non-emotional, comment is my suggestion.

Anything else and we look like a bunch of idiots if they decide to air the comments. Edited by D3vo
  • Like 1
Wow you guys are much smarter about how to get their attention. If I had thought anyone would even receive it I would have wrote them a real letter. Lol. I will put a little something on their facebook later, or have the wife do it since she actually gets on that. And yes my email was very formal, respectful, and to the point. Spouting off like a jackhole makes us look like fools.
  • Like 1

Light up their Facebook page, a lot of people are and I don’t see any positive comments on the story.

News Channel 5 WTVF has apparently forgotten where they are and what the people here support.

Boycott this station and watch your news on Channel 4 WSMV.

• Like 1

I sent this to every advertiser I could find on their site.

I just wanted to let you know that I do not approve of news report
by channel 5 on a company owned and operated by Tennessean. Phil Williams did a
scathing piece on Barrett Firearms that portrayed the company in a negative
light. Barrett Firearms has supported out military members and is helping us
win the war on terror. Ronnie Barrett has supported our military members on a
personal level as well. And this piece portrayed him as something he is not.

Because of my strong feelings regarding this negative article,
and because you are affiliated with them, I will not do any business with your
company.  It is advertisers like you that
support Channel 5 news and Phil Williams in writing these biased new articles. Without
your support they would not be able to write such a negative piece about a
Tennessee company like this.

If you agree with the piece that is fine and I will take my
money elsewhere. But if you are not I would strongly suggest you contact
Channel 5 and remind them your advertiser dollars keep them running.

In the end I wish you no ill will but unless you either
notify them of your dislike regarding this or remove your banner from their
site I will not contact or do business with you.

Thanks

Dolomite

• Like 4

WT Heck is he talking about, less regulated then a .22 hand gun?  Is he for real?

You know what, the price alone almost guarantees that they will be protected by their owners in very good safes and most will only ever be used for target shooting.

BTW, I don't know of what crime a person used one of these .50 Cals in.

*Just because reporters have freedom of speech and about the only things they can not do is yell fire in a crowded building does not mean they have license to run off at the mouth with inaccurate information*

Allot of people believe anything pundits tell them, which makes  pundits dangerous.

Allot of them can deliver news that they read off a teleprompter, but probably couldn't answer questions about what they read.

Edited by vontar

I liked it when Phil Williams said, "and that is the debate". He ought to have just come out and said, "and that is the agenda on tonight's

broadcast". What a load of crap.

Their advertisers support them and those advertisers can exert infuence on Channel 5 as well as Phil Williams. Channel 5 and Phil WIlliams probably couldn't care less what we think but they definitely care what those who pay their salaries think.

Dolomite

Yes sir, and I'll be sending similar messages once I get back home

Right below that article look at the map click on each pin has a story about illegal gun activity with the 50cal . Ck it out

I didn't see that before

example first one I clicked on in FL

10 foreign nationals were indicted on charges of attempting to provide
material support to a foreign terrorist organization, the Revolutionary
Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC...........offered to sell weapons and paramilitary supplies, 700 AK-74 rifles, 50 unspecified .50-caliber guns and two helicopters.

Edited by vontar