Belated Howdy to All

Well, duh...actually just noticed this area, already been posting for a little while.

Really glad to see a "local" site dedicated to firearms and issues; and it's even quite active!

Recently pretty much retired from a lifelong hodgepodge of occupations and thought I'd get my firearm situation in a little better order; and since I've usually carried a gun in the car anyway, thought I'd go ahead and get legit with it, especially since I got in a little trouble regarding that years ago (only wound up losing the gun but hey, was a nice Ruger .357).

And with things looking crazier every day in our poor country, I'm sure I'll be an every day carry guy, too.

Here's my current self-defense arsenal, below.

That's a Remington 870, Ruger .357 (yep, replaced the long ago one), old Charter .38 Undercover, Kahr PM9 (which will be main carry if I ever get the dang permit in hand), old H&R .22 nine shot, Cobra .38 derringer.

(not pictured: Cold Steel Recon 1 big ass folding knife).

I've also got my very first gun, given to me on my 12th birthday. Remington Fieldmaster .22 pump. Works as well as the day it was made and sits loaded in the closet.

Also have my grandad's old 1900 Remington double barrel 12 ga. I learned to shoot with it and the .22 pump. I'm pretty sentimental about it, but have decided to sell it. I'm only child with no kids, so someday when I'm gone, so is it - might as well be in the hands of an appreciate collector.

Well, enough rambling.

See y'all around the forum.

- OS

SelfDefense.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic