Does your significant other have an HCP?

Guest GLOCKGUY

how many of your wife's have a HCP

How many wives do you guys have? LOL

OK so I have no wife, but being the "wife" I have mine and was the first in our family to get one and now hubby has one and daughter has one and son in law is doing the mailbox dance.

*I just wanted to be included* :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wife here, but I have one. Spouse doesn't yet, but he will soon. Has to find the time for the class first.
thats why i dont have a girlfriend:D

Ok,for you two maybe the OP should rephrase the question to who's significant others carry

Guest GLOCKGUY
How many wives do you guys have? LOL

OK so I have no wife, but being the "wife" I have mine and was the first in our family to get one and now hubby has one and daughter has one and son in law is doing the mailbox dance.

*I just wanted to be included* :D

sorry i never meant to leave the women out ;)

My wife has had her's for almost a year. She did not carry for the first few months until she was followed by 4 punks across the Kroger's parking lot. Luckily they disbanned when a cop pulled into the parking lot. She has carried everyday since then.

Guest jackdog

My wife, two sons and a daughter + a daughter in law to be all carry. the other kid is afraid to carry, don't ask me why. He shoots well and has excellent gun safety. But hell he's 35 and if wants to be victim that's his choice.

Guest db99wj

My wife does not. I am trying to get her to at least go to the range to get familiar with shooting for those times I am out of town. She has shot rifle's before, but really no experience with handguns.

Yup Angel & I did it together. I tried for over 10yrs to get her to somewhat understand guns, she wanted nothing to do with them & didn't like them in the house. It's amazing what one mag through the XD can do. She shot it one time & it's off to the races.