Now Chris Kyle is a pawn....

KaNuckles

I agree...this is appalling but sadly not shocking. And now that i think about it... it goes beyond just using the death of a fallen hero to push their agenda. Being a sniper can't be easy. Every kill is personal. I can only imagine what kind of fortitude it would take to cope with that. And you take this guy who, despite that, is strong enough to come home and put his personal battles aside and help other wounded soldiers with heir own battles and he lost his life doing so. That's what makes him a damn hero. Not 1000000000 yd one shot one kills. They just said to hell with the fact that this wasn't just another murder. It was him trying to help another hero cope with what he had been through. But this cartoon implies "a bad guy with a gun." So this cartoon also shows their blatant disrespect of ALL our people in uniform. Apparently to the left a soldier is just another a-hole with a gun. That's the way i see it anyway...

• Like 1
I sent this:

I just wanted to let you know that I do not approve of cartoon drawn by cartoonist Lee Judge and published by Kansas City Star . In a time when we should be suporting our troops Mr Judge has done just the opposite. He has used the tragic death of a true American hero to try to make a political statement. It is heros like Chris Kyle that ensures we have a free press and without men like him the First Ammendment would be the first right lost. It was done in extremely poor taste and without regard to the Kyle family's recent loss.

Whether you are for or against gun control using a fallen hero to make a statement is in poor taste.
Because of my strong feelings regarding this I will not do any business with your company or any company that advertises with you. It is your advertisers that support Kansas City Star in publishing items like this. Without your advertiser's support, read dollars, you would not be able to publish such a tactless cartoon. I will also be contacting every single advertiser on your site and telling them I will not be needing their services as long as they advertise with the Star.

If you want to change how I feel ensure Mr Judge never publishes anything in your paper every again. If you end his affiliation with the Kansas City Star I might reconsider my opinion but until that time I am done supporting your news organization and the advertisers that support you.

And in a time when every penny counts I hope you take this seriously. Because I do as well as my friends and family.
Thanks

Dolomite
  • Like 4

Mine... I sent it to the boss and CCed Judge. 

The cartoon drawn by Lee Judge and published by Kansas City Star was a disappointing display of disrespect for our troops. Grandstanding from atop the grave of our troops is  intolerable. This despicable display has caused me to decide to never again do business with Kansas City Star or any of its affiliates or sponsors unless some sort of action is taken to ensure this kind of insolency doesn't happen again. I appreciate your consideration in this matter.

Thank You, 

Well, Dorner is now a hero. Kyle will be forgotten by the left, since they never really heard of him. They can't paint him as

some kind of bad guy for very long. Kyle's legacy will be just fine despite the liberal's attack. Now, if people would just ignore

and quit clicking on those links so the papers and media outlets don't get anything for their trouble.