Cheap extended stay motels

SingleStack

I don't know about pets but I lived at carden rentals in Oak Ridge for 2 years when I was just really hitting it out on my one.

I had a 1 bedroom, kitchen, living room, bath for 450 a month with electric included.

(of course this was better then 10 years ago).  I was happy with them.  I think they wanted a 6 month or 1 year comittment but I told her I had just took a job and only had guaranteed work for 3 months.  She let me sign on for 3 months.  After that my job ended, (I quit).  I moved out and a couple months later I moved back in (same job) and lived there for 2 more years until I got married.

They are on Inn Lane.  No idea how they are now, the apartments I lived in where on Inn Lane, but they ahve some property around oak ridge as well.  Some of those I looked at and I would not want to live in.

On Inn lane best I remember there are 3 apartment building, 2 are like older Motels. I lived in one of those for 2 years but the one I had for 3 years was the newer one in the back of Inn Lane.  It was newer and felt safer.

That carden apartments website looks promising but they dont allow pets, it still might work.

intown suites looks good too but no pets.

In TN do most renters want you to fill out applications and ask for social security numbers?

where we are in montana its almost impossible to find an appartment that is not from a property management company. And they want way to much info.

Its funny my wife and i are both from upstate ny and rentals are easy to get. ive had appartments there where the landlord didnt even ask to see an id.

Seems like I had to sign allot of paper work.

Like I said, Carden has some properties I would not want to be on.  One a few blocks from where I live now.

In fact, I didn't like anything they showed me away from Inn Lane.  They of course didn't show me everything.

If budget is better, I could point out some nicer places in Oak Ridge like Bristol Parks.  but pretty sure it is not short term or very cheap.  Depending on where you are going to work would also be important to consider (traffic). Leaving Oak Ridge toward Knoxville at say 4:30 p.m., traffic from the plant is rough.

You might try Warren House in West Knoxville area.  They will do shorter term leases and start around $450 a month.  Not to bad a complex, not sure on animals though.

I lived there for a couple of years. It isn't the best place in town, but it is the cheapest place you will find on the good side of town.

I minded my own business and most folks there did too. Other than having my car broken into once (which I think was a personal problem) we had no issues.

I lived there for a couple of years. It isn't the best place in town, but it is the cheapest place you will find on the good side of town.

I minded my own business and most folks there did too. Other than having my car broken into once (which I think was a personal problem) we had no issues.

Shows pets okay, too.

http://warrenproperties.com/index.php?option=com_properties&view=property&cid=1&id=61&Itemid=28

• Like 1

I'm late to this but  I suggest trying:

Vacation Owner by Owner

and

Corporate Housing by Owner

Both @ .com

I've not checked for your area but it's 2 of he sites we use as we travel all over the country doing temporary staffing.

Jeff