Colorado College Advises Vomiting Or Urinating To Stop Rapists After Lawmakers Pass Gun Control Bills

Guest FTNWO

“We were having a public policy debate on whether or not guns makes
people safer on campus. I don’t believe they do. That was the point I
was trying to make. If anyone thinks I’m not sensitive to the dangers
women face, they’re wrong. I am a husband and father of two beautiful
girls, and I’ve spent the last decade defending women’s rights as a
civil rights attorney. Again, I’m deeply sorry if I offended anyone with
my comments.”

I guess that's all it takes to become an expert on rape prevention. Red Haired Girl, I think your attitude is right. Maybe

this idiot will get lucky, himself. :D If he knew anything about the topic, he might have kept his mouth shut.

i would like to offer tip #11  VOTE THE SOB'S OUT OF OFFICE AS SOON A POSSIBLE

Unfortunately, voting won't work. The USA is not a country, it is a corporation whose leaders are appointed. The election process is a dog-n-pony show to appease us slaves. Google it. Interesting stuff.

Men get raped. Where is their list of preventative measures and means of escape? You guys going to kick off your shoes and run?

This is why I believe that liberals immediately debunk their own myths when they open their mouths.  These "tips" clearly are geared towards women, not men.  The assumption being that men are capable of fighting back due to their natural strength.  I don't believe it is a matter of "rapability" since men are often raped when the rapists are in a group, since that would make it easier to subdue the victim.

With women, however, a group of attackers isn't needed to subdue a woman to rape her.  Chances are the man is going to be stronger than the female who is being raped.  If men weren't naturally stronger than women, there would be battered men's shelters.  So, with this list of "tips" the author presupposes that a man is fully capable of subduing a woman and raping her if he chooses.  The author is correct in that assumption.  I could easily rape any woman that I choose if I wanted to.  The only thing that stops me from doing so is my own morals.  If I lacked such morals there isn't anything to stop me from attacking and raping women at will.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of bad men out there who don't have such morals, and will use their strength for bad things, such as raping women.  If more women realized the only thing standing between them and a rapist is the law of averages I think more women would arm themselves and you'd have a lot of dead rapists.  These tactics such as screaming, running away or messing yourself may deter an attacker, but he will most certainly attack another woman the next chance he gets.  I remember seeing a statistic once on how many times the average rapist strikes before he is ever caught by police, but the number was staggering.  I'll never understand why the option of killing or severely wounding your attacker is never endorsed by the left.... oh wait... I know why.  Funny how the leftists pretend to promote women's rights and act as if they are the savior of females, while at the same time won't suggest they protect themselves for fear it may compromise their position that guns are the root of all evil.  In reality, since men are responsible for 97% of violent crime, I'd say evil doesn't need a gun.... women do.

When somebody's raping me, I just shoot them. I know... I need sensitivity training :).

Ha, you wait until they're raping you?

On a serious note, I have a male member of my family who was attacked in an attempted gang rape. He was not armed as he had been drinking. He fought, broke one person's jaw and proceeded to be beaten within an inch of his life..... but he was not penetrated. He makes a point to include that in the story.

Ha, you wait until they're raping you?

On a serious note, I have a male member of my family who was attacked in an attempted gang rape. He was not armed as he had been drinking. He fought, broke one person's jaw and proceeded to be beaten within an inch of his life..... but he was not penetrated. He makes a point to include that in the story.

Let's get clear on the rules. If you are a male rapee, it is NOT gay to get a double handful of their nutz and squeeze/yank as hard as you can.

BTW... nobody ever gets penetrated in those stories :rofl:

Let's get clear on the rules. If you are a male rapee, it is NOT gay to get a double handful of their nutz and squeeze/yank as hard as you can.

BTW... nobody ever gets penetrated in those stories :rofl:

Ha, yeah I don't think they had rape kits back then anyway when they got him to a hospital. I do believe they'd a had to kill him first though... he wouldn't had done as well as Andy did with the "Sisters". Besides, I'm pretty sure back then (late 80's) getting raped by a group of homos would have been a death sentence anyhow.