American flag disappears from Obama campaign jet... trademark 'O' replaces it.

Guest Verbal Kint

Guest bkelm18
:tinfoil: Sorry, I posted on a break and went back to work. I think he's shown a lot of foresight, political toughness and savvy. I believe he will be able to steer the country back towards the middle by turning left while keeping us in business without following the fascist tendencies of our present administration. There is no use in quoting numbers or facts, people don't use them to vote.

So what about him having no qualifications, spitting on everything our country stands for, and wishes to cater to our enemies?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AnTi-Christ...

heh. Implausible though, 'O' is too pathetic to pull of world domination or playing a deity.

Actually the Bible states that he will be meek and humble (my words) and will not show his true colors until after 3 1/2 years of world "peace" and then everything goes to hell for 3 1/2 years.

Guest Aksess
Actually the Bible states that he will be meek and humble (my words) and will not show his true colors until after 3 1/2 years of world "peace" and then everything goes to hell for 3 1/2 years.

Hurm that sounds like Bush! :tinfoil:

Hurm that sounds like Bush! :hiding:

If it was Bush, then we'd all be in big trouble right now, this crap going on right now is nothing compared to what's coming.

Let's not turn this into a religion or Bush bashing thread, don't want to get off topic and get it locked.:tinfoil:

Guest sling

This really tears me apart. I agree entirely with bkelm. I honestly think the only way he got anywhere is because he is black. If he were to have to bow out or be beaten surely the likes of Jessie Jackson *ahem* will be all over it causing all sorts of hell. The man has no experience and his complete and utter lack of respect for this country is astounding. On top of that...wtf are you wasting campaign money to go to the middle east? Who the F cares about the middle east? They dont decide who's going to win. Is America so absorbed in whats politically correct that we have lost all sense of whats going on around us?

:tinfoil: Sorry, I posted on a break and went back to work. I think he's shown a lot of foresight, political toughness and savvy. I believe he will be able to steer the country back towards the middle by turning left while keeping us in business without following the fascist tendencies of our present administration. There is no use in quoting numbers or facts, people don't use them to vote.

You "think" and "believe". Well thanks for the facts. I'm switching right now! NOT

So you generate your thoughts and feelings from what??? Bird droppings? No, a sane and logical person reviews the facts, data, actions and determines how they "feel" about something. Obama has no voting record that I can support. His "change" is all that, we need to make it better, not "this is HOW".

Only the weak and uninformed will vote for this man......

Nobama is nothing but windowdressing. He is like a Hollywood film set. Once you walk thru the door there is nothing there! His changes are changes for the worst. Don't be decieved! He has done nothing while in the Senate and nothing before that either.

BO is for more entitlements for those who don't want to work which equals MORE TAXES to pay for them.

BO is for socialized healthcare which equals MORE TAXES.

BO is for more gun control. Look where he is from. Chicago.

BO is against drilling here in the USA and offshorewhich equals continued dependance on foreign countries that hate us.

BO is for abortion and partiale birth abortion which is murder.

BO is for amnesty for illegal immigrants. They are already costing us trillions of dollars.

BO wants to create another branch of the military to guard the mainland USA which will mean MORE TAXES.

Putting it mildly, BO STINKS!

Don't get me wrong, I am not that thrilled with John McCain but he is really the only choice.

It is a shame that we, as a country, could not come up with any better candidates to run for president but these are the two with the best chance at winning and neither is a great choice but BO is, by far, the worst choice of the two!

he's black. If he were white,

because he is black.

So how is he black? He is every bit as much white as he is black. He can claim he is black, it does not make it so. I can claim I am an Irishman, it does not make it so.

Lefty, right on for making a statement you knew was not going to popular and would have yourself derided over.

I don't believe in that anti-Christ BS either,

you all been watching too much history channel

:hiding::tinfoil:

Ya know, this BURNS me to the core and to think that there are Americans that are going to vote for him, they need to take him and every one that thinks he is so fine and move them to another planet.

The blood that was shed to make America what she is is being trampled on and now my son is at Basic training to defend her.

This makes me sick, literally.

AnTi-Christ...

heh. Implausible though, 'O' is too pathetic to pull of world domination or playing a deity.

Not if/when he is impowered by you know who.

The scary thing is that this. If people still vote for the man after some of the shunanigans he has pulled and he gets elected then he can pretty much get by with anything. This is definitely NOT good! I think we are in for a world of trouble.

Not if/when he is impowered by you know who.

The scary thing is that this. If people still vote for the man after some of the shunanigans he has pulled and he gets elected then he can pretty much get by with anything. This is definitely NOT good! I think we are in for a world of trouble.

Well said! I knew I let you hang around here for something :P

BO is against drilling here in the USA and offshorewhich equals continued dependance on foreign countries that hate us.

Keep in mind he is also against nuclear power.

Realistically oil,and nuclear power is our only options.I sure as heck know that I'm not going to put a wind mill,or solar panels in my back yard!

Guest pjblurton
I believe this country is in trouble whichever of these two jokers get elected. I expect riots either way. Hope I'm wrong.--MP

This has been my point to everyone I have been talking to in the last 6 months. I would never advocate the assasination of any political canidate or sitting leader. But I guarantee you, If this "Distinguished Gentleman from Illinois" gets elected, some crackpot will take a shot at him. By the same token, If he does not get elected, there are other groups of people will cry foul and demand "justice". Either way, they are laying and waiting for an excuse to riot, loot and murder.

I have incouraged everyone I know to buy as many firearms and ammuntion they can afford untill November. They all think I'm a crazy gun nut but I am gravely affraid that one of two things are going to happen. He will get elected then assasinated, followed by riots OR he will not get elected, it will be contested and will be followed by riots.

Guest sermon8r
I don't like his vote on the recent FISA bill, but I think Obama will be a very good President, maybe a great one.

If :puke:Elected it will be an :death:ObamaNation:death:

Guest pjblurton
pj - that is pretty much my thought on the matter. If he gets elected we are screwed. If he doesn't get elected we are screwed. Think the LA riots on a national level. Know I don't think every town will be hit just the ones with the largest demographic.

Yup and you and I both live / work in that demographic!

Guest Lefty

"Lefty, right on for making a statement you knew was not going to popular and would have yourself derided over.

I don't believe in that anti-Christ BS either,

you all been watching too much history channel"

Obama was right, when confronted by apathetic politicians on the take and complicated, difficult times people do get bitter and turn to guns and religion. If I thought he was the anti-christ out to abolish the 2nd, I wouldn't vote for him.

What's happened to the GOP? Where is the Eisenhower or Roosevelt of the day? Cats like Wesley Clark and Jim Webb should be in front of that party, but it has been grossly deformed. If people keep voting for sellout neo-cons nothing will change.

Edited by Lefty
Guest GUTTERbOY
maybe a Bob Barr voter(which indirectly helps Obama).

I wish people would stop parroting this crap. And that's coming from a guy who'd like to vote for Bob Barr, but is going to hold his nose and vote for McCain come fall.

Guest grimel
Call me racist, but the ONLY reason he is where he is now is because he's black. If he were white, he would have had to bow out of the race a long time ago because people would have realized that he has no qualifications, spits on America, and caters to our enemies.

If he were black I'd call you a racist, but, since he's white, I can't.

Guest bkelm18
If he were black I'd call you a racist, but, since he's white, I can't.

Please. Half the damn countries thinks he's black. So, it doesn't matter if he's black, white, yellow, purple. He's going to get voted in because the majority of voters are mezmorized by the prospect of a black president.