North Korean Missle launch...

DaveS

I had to unplug from the MSM so besides hating Americans have they actually stated a reason why they would like to nuke us?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

They're bored with rice and kimchi and want some of our southern fried chicken I suppose. Plus I heard they hate us for various reasons. Who knows...

Dave S

Edited by DaveS
Guest ThePunisher

why haven't we bombed his entire military complex off the face of the earth yet?

B/c Obama wants NK to wipe the US off the face of the earth. Economic destruction, or nuclear destruction of US is ok with the Marxist commie.

So, what happens if he backs off like before, continues to stall on nuclear talks, and keeps playing the same games?  Then in say 5 years they launch 3 rockets containing communications satellites into geo-sync orbit over North Korea.  Maybe they suffer the embarrassment of losing control of these satellites, which fall into normal orbit and drift out over the ocean.  We could stretch this out and say that when their orbit takes them over the US they detonate.  Instead of three communications sats they were tactical nuclear warheads detonated in orbit over the east coast, central, and west coast of the US.  Sound familiar?  Like maybe a book from a couple of years ago?  Far fetched?  Maybe.  A chance we should take?

We should not be playing footsie with this guy.  We should be in the business of actively denying nukes to dictators.  Bombs of Chinese design dropped from Stealth Bombers onto known nuke facilities would be my choice.  A couple of duds that happened to miss thrown in to make sure the ID goes our way would help.

If I were in the White House this guy would not know which way was up by now.  Just sayin.

• Like 1

Kim

himself declared the crease fire over.  I say shoot them while on the ground.

I once heard someone say don't kick a man when he is down and another said while not, his face is that much closer to your boot.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

China has been supplying them for decades. They won't admit anything, and they use them like puppets

for testing. Plausible deniability. They share similar regional interests, also.

Will H's scenario is plausible, also.

Kim is a chubby little fat piggy boy in a land of people that are starving to death daily. It's been reported that the children of NK are 2" shorter than those in the South, stunted growth due to continually being on the verge of starvation. I don't see why we don't just send in a smart bomb and put him down.....the PIG.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

B/c Obama wants NK to wipe the US off the face of the earth. Economic destruction, or nuclear destruction of US is ok with the Marxist commie.

People would be surprised how close this could be. If the wrong kind of politician were to facilitate North Korea into starting a regional problem, like a war between North and South Korea, extending to Japan, then have an action against Israel, since they are now surrounded by the Muslim Brotherhood, and China and Russia get in

on the action by deciding which sides to take, there is a lot of mayhem that could topple governments.

Oh yeh, don't forget the extremely fragile world full of economies that could topple without all that. A lot of power could change overnight.

We have a president like that. And Kerry is over in that region making an absolute fool of himself,

as I type.

Edited by 6.8 AR