Jane Fonda says, "Get a Life"

Soldier who fought in the Vietnam War had a life, some had a very good life.  Some of the soldiers that died have no life anymore.  While she was prancing around with Charlie soldiers were losing there lives.........

Im sure there are plenty that would love to "get their life back" ........Im surprised she is still around.

Some of my favs:

Cat Ballou

Klute

They Shoot Horses, Don't They?

The China Syndrome

On Golden Pond

Coming Home

The Morning After

Agnes of God

Ya miss a lot of good stuff in life if you can't separate the art from the artist.

- OS

A guilty pleasure of mine was 9 to 5..................

Some of my favs:

Cat Ballou

Klute

They Shoot Horses, Don't They?

The China Syndrome

On Golden Pond

Coming Home

The Morning After

Agnes of God

Ya miss a lot of good stuff in life if you can't separate the art from the artist.

- OS

If that's your cup of tea, yes, but none of those movies appeal to me. Even if they did, just seeing her face distracts me from the art. All I want to do when I see her is...well, I won't say in public.

Here I was all nice and content reading some posts and the name "Jane Fonda" blurted out and slapped me in the kisser. Gee, thanks Roadkill for making my day and sparking my hate once again.

Someone once said, "time heals all wounds"? Well, it's been 42 years for me and she's a festering sore that will never heal. I would really like to know what her father "Henry" thought about her deep down in his heart.

Personally, I could care less what Hollywood, the rich and the professed elite do and say when it doesn't effect me and mine and my country.

Perhaps some youngsters here don't know or remember the extent of her treason and the effects or our servicemen fighting so you could sleep well every night, and stop the spread of global communism sweeping the earth.

Is anyone aware of the harsh, brutal, torturous and inhumane treatment our prisoners of war (POW'S) in Vietnam received, and the affect of her treasonous sympathetic appearance with the enemy in Hanoi, North Vietnam? How that played out with our POW'S and moral of our American fighting forces, then and thereafter?  Had you or I done that very thing, what you think would happen?

I don't like to carry hate in my heart, it's unhealthy and unproductive, I've never really "hated" anyone in my life time. Save Hanoi Jane Fonda, for which I have a burning desire that her life is a wreck, she dies destitute and slowly, impoverished, and an eternal line waiting to urinate on her final resting place.

On the next installment, I might tell y'all how I really feel, stay tuned!

• Like 1
Crap. When this news hits the Memphis Commie Appeal, I'll get one hell of an earful from my mom. Whenever she hears that name, she fires off for a good solid 10 minutes. Then it ends in tears. She loves the vets and hated how they were received when they came home. She had a lot of classmates serve over there.

Rest assured, the media, liberals, Hollywood and the elite still hate the American fighting forces, for which they stand and despise them.

It's just currently popular opinion not to go against the tide at this time. It's well past the time to separate the wheat from the chaff in America. Oh shoot, we already done that, and the chaff is getting all the goodies from the backs of working productive Americans.

I need to calm down!

• Like 1