knoxville gunshow

Guest MAWLJ45

Went to the show twice yesterday, better than it has been in a long time. Ammo prices were still insane but my wife got a good deal on a new sig. I picked up a couple of small things for myself and got to visit with a lot of folks. 

Had an enjoyable afternoon with good friends at the show today and ran into some of the TGO crowd as well.  Found a screw I needed for my Mosin Nagant and that was a nice surprise.

But first and foremost, thank you David,  you are some kind of guy.  Cameron has a big smile going on and a big itch to do some plinking.

• Like 1

I saw over all drops in pricing, many ARs by half from the peak full tilt bozo crazy.

All Russian 7.62x39 you wanted for a bit less than .50 round, same in .223 for a bit more than that. Still high, but it was there. Heck, Georgia ammo still had 500 bulk packs of .223 for about that same .55/round (plus tax), and of course it's brass and better stuff.

No .22LR to speak of, except a few with absurd pricing on 500 rounds (70 clams).

Enjoyed seeing the various TGOers there, haven't been to a show in some time. As always, thanks for your generosity David, and I finally met Sam -- and Rocco. :)

Only thing I bought was some 1.5" strapping and fittings to make another AR 1-2 point sling.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

David is just about the only reason to bother going to gun shows these days.  He has managed to maintain reasonable prices and actually try to help people interested in reloading. 

Thanks for the supplies David!

• Like 2
Guest sam37015
I've always known what a good guy my dad is.... It's always nice to see/hear how others feel about him too.

I met lots of TGOers this weekend. I feel like I am in a secret society now. How could I have gone through life so far with out having known about it.

I've always known what a good guy my dad is.... It's always nice to see/hear how others feel about him too.

I met lots of TGOers this weekend. I feel like I am in a secret society now. How could I have gone through life so far with out having known about it.

Thank you, Sam & David, for supporting the reloading community, and TGO.