FNH FN Five Seven

Just picked it up today. :up:

FNH FN Five Seven and 100rds of ammo:

FN_Five_Seven_1.jpg

FN_Five_Seven_2.jpg

I understand this gun gets a ton of hate and starts pissing matches all over the web. Don't care. You either like it or not. I happen to like it. :cool:

• Like 3
Congrats! I bought one many years ago. Still one of my favorites in my collection. Ammo can be a bit tricky to find, but it's available. I don't shoot mine as much for that reason. Buy I will never part with Five Seven.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2 Edited by Kunal

i've wanted a Five seveN for a while now, if ammo was easier to find I could justify the purchase

Ammo is a PITA to find. Never see it in stock locally or online and when it does show up, it is always $1 a round. Way over priced for such a small round. Can't wait until prices come back down.

• Like 1

Ammo is my only reason for not buying one...I decided a while ago that it was in my best interests to only have firearms that use easy (relatively anyway) to find ammo,

I do have a couple of odd-balls but even then not totally "odd" :)

The 57 is a great handgun and of course, has FNH's quailty behind it which I've come to appreciate more and more.

Congratulations!!!

Thanks, Robert!

I hope to get a range report asap.

One thing I can say about it for now is, it is light weight, feels good in my hands and has one of the best trigger pulls I've felt on a semi-auto pistol. I think all that coupled with low recoil should make it an accurate pistol!

http://youtu.be/Z24qwPoCqUo
One thing I can say about it for now is, it is light weight, feels good in my hands and has one of the best trigger pulls I've felt on a semi-auto pistol. I think all that coupled with low recoil should make it an accurate pistol!

I shot one good long while ago now, I was impressed with it.

FN doesn't make ammo now do they, that just rebranded from other maker to go with new guns?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I shot one good long while ago now, I was impressed with it.

FN doesn't make ammo now do they, that just rebranded from other maker to go with new guns?

- OS

I don't know much about the ammo except that the 40gr blue tip bullets are made by Hornady. I'll try to find out later for you though. :up:

what kind of ammo does that shoot?
I'll be going out to terry's couple times in the next 2 wks, I'll be breaking in a new toy.. :cool:

5.7x28mm

ss197.jpg

5.7x28 next to a 5.56

Just a little smaller around and a bit more short than a 5.56. Edited by JohnC

I see the ammo in your pic now, I thought is was the tula ammo on the desk...

Yeah, scooped the crap steel case ammo to plink and break in the Sig 716. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk