Blade Show 2013

So who all is going?  I'll be there Friday and Saturday.  I'm working the USN booth from 2-3 on Friday so if you are there, stop by and say hello (I'm the morbidly obese bearded fellow).  

I'm hoping to score a Graham and a Stout.  Who knows what else.  

We'll be there all weekend. I'll swing by the USN booth and say hi.

Fred,

You will not have to swing by RJ Martins booth for me this year, he is holding my knife and sending it to me when I get home but thanks for doing that for me last year!
  • Like 1

Two more days.  And Andy Fitz just popped his head up and made a post.  Looks like I've added another table to try and hit quickly. 

EDIT: Two more days until I'm in Atlanta.  Three till the show. 

Edited by Capbyrd

Chris have you ever looked at Ban Tang? I don't believe he's on USN but he has a subforum on BF. I picked up one of his knives last year (a BT6) and it is absolutely fantastic. Fairly priced too.

Is it stupid sharp?

• Like 1
I've seen his forum on BF but never paid too much attention. This year has been all about TN makers for me. Hoping to score Graham and Stout at the show. Fitz will be a bit harder to score as he tends to disappear for long periods. Then after my TN phase is done, I'll be picking up a Laconico from Ray himself at G5 this year.
  • Like 1

I've seen his forum on BF but never paid too much attention. This year has been all about TN makers for me. Hoping to score Graham and Stout at the show. Fitz will be a bit harder to score as he tends to disappear for long periods. Then after my TN phase is done, I'll be picking up a Laconico from Ray himself at G5 this year.

When is G5? the wife has been wanting to go to Vegas so this may be my chance

I'll be there tomorrow through Sunday.  

I'll be at the Knife Rights booth most of the time trying to get folks to pitch in just a little to help with the struggle and at the CKCA banquet around 6 tomorrow evening.

Im on my home from there now, it was my first year going, and i loved it. Will definitely be back. Got to meet R Lee Ermey, he signed a SOG hat for me, so that was awesome, and i brought a new edc knife home, a benchmade mini griptilian.

Since I should be closing within the next 10 days, I decided not to go.  I knew if I went that I would spend a stupid amount of money on stuff I really didn't need.  However, just because I didn't go doesn't mean I didn't get something from the show.  :)  A guy I work with was down there on Friday, and I asked him to pick something up for me.  I will post it Monday when I get it.